This past week was sooo awesome. I can’t pinpoint any one thing that made it so good. Just many, many lovely moments that added up to an incredible and fabulous time.
love · love · love · love · love
Things like noticing my hair is now armpit length.
For someone whose hair wouldn’t go past the nape of her neck for many years,
this is a big deal.
BRUNCHING HARD. One amazing culinary experience after the other. I had a donut that was so good that I wanted to dance and speak in tongues. I got it at Bleeding Heart. (I’ve talked about this place before). The donut was called Punk Rock Princess. It was a donut with lemon and hibiscus filling and strawberry glaze.
THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE
HOW GOOD THIS DONUT WAS.
So many people have come in and out of my life over the years. Some of them have a light so bright, and they have energy so clear and good, that they energize you when they’re around. That’s how s00j and Ryan are. And the four of us together? Watch out now!
Adam, Ryan, me, s00j
· Actually enjoying the first very snowy and cold snap of this winter.
· Spending two days in a row with Jen!
· Losing count of the number of hugs I got and gave.
· Meeting Ryan and feeling like I’ve reunited with a dear old friend.
· Discovering a new TV show. Dear Downton Abbey, why did I wait so long to start watching you? And why are you so brilliant?
· Laughing so hard I was CRYING at some points. Oh, YouTube. Why must you be filled with the awesomeness that is Dr. Tran?
· Finding (and buying) some really yummy new incense.
· Getting my copy of LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR.
· Kick ass yoga class with Amber Cook.
I was nervous for 2012 to start.
Now that it’s here, it’s been amazing,
and I am so excited for what’s next!
Life is so very good.