I want this.
Comments Off on Coveting
I want this.
Comments Off on Coveting
I don’t like it when something reminds me of something bad that happened to me in the past, and all those bad feelings of helplessness, frustration, anger, sadness, depression, et al. come back rushing back and me, consuming me, devouring me.
Comments Off on I Don’t Like It When…
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
2) When Aidan puts his hand on my cheek.
THREE THINGS I HATE:
1) Feeling powerless.
2) Feeling incompetent and embarrassed.
THREE THINGS I DON’T UNDERSTAND:
1) How someone ever decided that onions were good to eat.
2) Why I feel so guilty all the time.
3) Why I am so mixed up. Sometimes I feel incredibly lonely and I want people around, but when they’re around, I want them to go away. I don’t get that.
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
1) Four rubber duckies.
2) Cell phone.
3) Bottle of Strawberry Splash water.
THREE THINGS I’M DOING RIGHT NOW:
1) Listening to a mix called “&LoveIt.” 4.4 hours of songs I like a lot.
2) Taking a break from copy editing Handwriting TE endmatter.
3) Feeling weird.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1) Live in Chicago.
2) Publish something that will be read and loved by (at least) a million people.
3) Write full time, and live comfortably off of it.
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
1) Copy edit/proofread like nobody’s business.
3) Make Aidan laugh.
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY LOOKS:
2) Nice smile.
3) Wears lots of pink.
THREE THINGS I CAN’T DO:
1) Ever have credit cards again.
2) Pursue an onion.
3) Be fake.
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
1) Josh Groban. Mmmm.
2) The song “Anywhere Is” by Enya.
3) The laughter of a little kid. It’s so innocent and sweet.
THREE THINGS I DON’T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
1) Anyone who tells you all the bad things about yourself and how you should change.
2) Anyone who tries to use God, the Bible, or Jesus to manipulate you into being who THEY think you should be, not who God wants you to be.
3) Your mind, when it contradicts your gut. Anyone can reason anything, and it often ends up being a “wow, if only I’d followed my gut” situation down the road.
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1) “What had happened was…”
2) “Son of a black banana.”
3) “Oh WHUT.”
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
1) Nestle Pure Life Strawberry Splash water.
3) More water.
THREE THINGS YOU’D LIKE TO LEARN:
1) How to write the novel with the IT factor that will make publishers and readers go nuts and love me forever.
2) How to draw cute cartoony people and animals.
3) To make enough and manage my money to the point where it’s working ME, not me working for IT.
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
1) Mr. Rogers
2) Sesame Street
3) Punky Brewster
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCH NOW:
1) I like The Office, when I catch it. Poop is raining from the ceiling. Poop.
TOP THREE BEST FRIENDS:
(this question isn’t really fair, because I could go on and on with this list.)
THREE OF THE BEST SONGS (Other than what I stated above?):
1) Anywhere Is—Enya.
2) Honest Lullaby—Joan Baez (I’m obsessed with her as of late).
3) Defying Gravity, from Wicked.
THREE OF THE BEST MOVIES:
1) The Boondock Saints. Fuckin-A right.
3) Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
THREE THINGS YOU WISH THEY KNEW ABOUT YOU:
1) I’m confused and complicated and if I push you away, it’s because I don’t feel worthy to be close to you. So please keep trying.
2) I want to be a good person and do what’s right, so please stop punishing me.
3) There is much more to me than meets the eye.
THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY:
1) Feeling like bad things are raining on me.
2) Feeling trapped.
3) Money problems.
THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE:
1) My friends.
2) Good music.
THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH:
1) Aidan. He’s hilarious (or as he says: hiwawius)
2) Dane Cook.
3) Creative usage of cuss words.
THREE WISHES YOU WOULD MAKE:
1) That I won’t have to worry about money ever again.
2) That Aidan will never hate me for breaking up his family.
Comments Off on Three Things Survey