1. Who were you with Friday night?
2. What woke you up this morning?
The sun, and thank God, because I’d forgotten to set my alarm!
3. Where are you?
I plead the 5th.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I’ll get to see Aidan, so yes.
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
6. When’s the last time you cried?
I can’t remember. I came close a couple times over the weekend, though. For good reasons.
7. What were you doing at 10 last night?
Listening to Adam sing the McDonald’s menu song.
8. What are your plans for this weekend?
Hanging with Aidan, possibly heading up to visit Mommy.
9. Traveling anywhere soon?
Possibly Aurora, OH this weekend, and San Jose, CA at the end of the month for Rosa’s wedding.
10. What were you doing at midnight?
I was in bed.
12. Ever thrown up from a roller coaster or an amusement park?
13. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
How much I’m liking this Warren Zevon music Adam gave me.
14. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Um… I dunno.
15. Where would you like to live?
Chicago for sure. Maybe a stint in Ireland.
16. Where do you want to raise your family?
Wherever he’ll learn to be a respectful, well-rounded, and loving person.
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A best-selling author.
18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’ll be living in Chicago, and I’ll be working fulltime as a novelist.
19. Do you want kids?
I have a perfect little boy.
20. Who is your number one on MySpace?
Ivy, I think.
21. Who is your number two?
22. What is the longest you have gone without checking your MySpace?
I went a month or so. It’s not something I check all the time, not like Live Journal.
23. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
24. Are you friends with this person?
25. How often do you log in to myspace?
A few times a week.
26. What do you like to do in the car?
27. Do you like candy necklaces?
I like to give them to Aidan.
28. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
HAHA, when I am in Chicago, I trip all the time. I haven’t actually fallen, but I do stumble a lot.
29. Do you listen to music every day?
Yes, yes, and yes.
30. Do you still go trick or treating?
Last time I went was when I took Aidan in 2004. The other years I passed out candy.
31. What was the last thing you ate?
Peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar.
33. Is it the weekend?
34. What are you doing tonight?
Grocery store, library, possibly watching a movie. I NEED to clean Aidan’s room.
35. What’s your favorite soda?
36. Ever moved?
Yes, lots of times.
37. Favorite place to be?
Chicago. A park, any park. Disney World. Disneyland.
38. Favorite sport to watch?
39. What do you want to do right now?
I plead the 5th.
40. Are you listening to music right now?
41. Do you like summer break or Christmas break better?
Right. I don’t get those.
42. What was the last movie you watched?
Mean Girls. Heehee.
43. Favorite coffee place?
Sip or Mercury Cafe (Chicago)
44. Best place to eat?
Morrone’s Italian Villa.
45. What time is it?
46. Favorite type of food?
47. What is your pet peeve?
– slow drivers
– snoops and spies
– stinky smells
– rude people
– bad customer service
– rogue apostrophes
48. What song makes you cry?
If I am in the right frame of mind, Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne.
49. What song makes you happy?
Hmm, lots of songs do. But Anywhere Is, of course.
50. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
I usually don’t listen to anything before bed.
51. Favorite song?
Anywhere Is by Enya.
52. What does your CD player have in it right now?
It’s importing an ‘NSYNC CD. Celebrity.
53. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
54. What makes you happy?
– nice weather
– good music
– going to the library
55. What color is your iPod/mp3/CD player?
56. What is your car’s name?
57. What is your dream car?
I used to have one, but I don’t really, anymore. I like Little Ronica.
58. What is your favorite state?
I don’t have a favorite state, actually.
59. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
60. What is the farthest from home you have ever been?