Ronni: Do clean people smell like a butt?
Aidan: No, they smell like food.
Ronni: Like food? What kind of food?
Aidan: I love Strawberry Shortcake. She’s a cute one.
Ronni: Is she your girlfriend?
Aidan: No, she’s not my girlfriend. Rachael Ray is.
mandywriter tagged me days and days ago, and I’m just now getting around to doing this. (BTW, she totally didn’t comment and tell me I was tagged. Mandy is a rule breaker.)
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I read Dear Abby every day.
2. I love writing and receiving letters in the mail.
3. I hardly ever use my Bluetooth® headset because I have NO IDEA how to get it to work properly. Everytime I turn it on, it calls Adam.
4. My apartment is a falldown mess and I don’t forsee that changing ever.
5. Yesterday was the first time I’d been to the dentist in years.
6. I’ve got just about everything of mine out of Bauer Street. That’s the reason why my apt. will never be clean.
7. I’m having spaghetti for dinner.
8. I need to buy more spaghetti sauce, more spinach, and more roast beast.
Not tagging anyone. I’m a rule breaker, too.