* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
1. I try my best to conserve paper. But I am neurotic about mistakes. If I’m in the right (or maybe WRONG) mood, I will throw away** an entire sheet of paper and start all over. Perfection is what I strive for. (**when I say “throw away” I mean throw into recycling)
2. White vehicles annoy me. The make and model doesn’t matter to me. It can be a pick up truck, a minivan, a sedan, a van, whatever. I just don’t like white vehicles—especailly white vans. Ugh.
3. My favorite type of pen is the Pilot Precise V5 Rolling Ball. I’ve been using that kind for at least 12 years. And it’s like, the official pen of Zaner-Bloser (red for us copy editors) so yes. That’s awesome. They also make them in funky colors like pink, so that’s even more awesome.
4. I know I already mentioned this, but I am certified to model and instruct Zaner-Bloser handwriting.
5. I just brushed and flossed, and of course, I’m starting to get hungry.
6. About ten minutes after I finish a plate of spaghetti, I get endorphins. I really do. I get these wonderful tingly feelings all throughout my body. It’s not unlike those warm fuzzies you get when you take a pain killer and it starts to kick in, right before you fall asleep. Or a Nyquil. Much milder, but the same feeling. Maybe that’s why I love spaghetti so much. Plus the fact that it just tastes good….
7. I took two Tylenol PM before my bath (filled with lavendar bubbles) and moisturizing (with lavendar lotion), I’ve been up since 4:40am with the exception of a 15 minute nap at lunch, and I’m still not tired. >.< 8. Last week, I got irritated at Magical Mountain Disney News because I noticed yet another error in one of their headlines. There had been consistent errors in their headlines for weeks now, and I finally got irritated enough to say something about it. It said: Disney Movies Makes There Way To Downloadable HD. And one more: Disney World’s Spaceship Earth Going Back To It’s Roots. Can anyone identify the errors and correct them? No fair cheating!!
I emailed them and told them about the errors, and they wrote back two emails thanking me and they fixed it that night! They fixed them both, which I am thrilled about. YAY. They also asked me to email them anytime I found errors. Heh.
I really would love a job consulting Web sites, stores who make signs, menu printers, etc. Seriously. I know I’m needed, but I don’t know how to go about breaking into it. Although, now I have BUSINESS CARDS (my first time having them!), so maybe I can get people to hire me. We’ll see.
Wow, #8 was a long one. And I think all the calm/sleep stuff is finally starting to kick in. I’m beginning to feel that blissful, heavy feeling. Although I could really go for a small amount of spaghetti… but I won’t. I promise!
P.S. I would really love if someone would send me an mp3 of Do Me by BBD. REALLY LOVE IT. It might help me get spaghetti-endorphins.
I normally don’t tag because well, I don’t. Also, this one’s made its rounds on the ‘net, looks like. Still, I’d be interested in hearing from:
swankivy, drkangelmommy, meimeigui, starlit12, and aruth.