1. Have you had more than 5 different boyfriends/girlfriends?
2. Have you had your birthday?
Nope. Will have that December 20.
3. Been to church?
4. Cried yet?
5. Been to the movies yet?
No. Waiting for Catching Fire!
6. Stayed up all night?
7. Drank Starbucks?
No. I only drink Starbucks once a year or every other year. It’s like a way special treat for me.
8. Gone shopping?
9. Been camping?
Yes. I KNOW RIGHT?
10. Been to the beach?
11. Bought something for over $200?
12. Met someone new?
Yes. Tons of new people.
13. Been out of state?
Yes. Florida and Iowa.
14. Gone snowboarding?
15. Kissed someone?
16. Slept in someone else’s bed?
17. Snuck someone over?
18. Snuck out?
No. I love being a grown-up.
19. Been to a bar?
Does filming a movie in a bar count?
21. Got in a car?
22. Been called a tease?
24. Done something you regret?
Sure. Don’t ask me what, though. I try to block such things out of my mind.
25. Last person you hugged?
26. Last person to call you?
27. Last time you took a bath?
That reminds me! It’s been a while. I’ve been doing showers. A bath is in order!
28. When was the last time you felt stupid?
I’m sure it was recently, but it’s blocked from my mind.
29. Who was the last person who saw you cry?
Not sure. I don’t think anyone witnessed it.
30. Who was the last person who made you cry?
It wasn’t a person, it was because Aidan was going back to OH.
31. Who was the last person you danced with?
Remember the film shoot I referenced in #19? Some fellow background actors.
32. What did you do today?
Slept in, shopped, read, and now I am up late doing this survey thing.
The last time I did this was in 2007. It’s cool how some of my answers have changed!