I’m in Disney Heaven.
<3 Spectromagic!!! :)
I’m in Disney Heaven.
<3 Spectromagic!!! :)
Comments Off on Mmmm
I can’t stay off of the Disneyworld website pretending to book trips for September!
Chris, Aidan, and I can go for under $2,000 including airfare.
Why can’t I be a millionaire? Or even better, a billionaire???
I guess I’ll have to get to work on my writing. Then I can make loads of money and go to Disney every 3-4 months. How sweet would that be?
Or… or maybe I can go alone! Yeah! I go alone for a weekend, I stay in one of the value resorts, eat sparingly, and try to control the shopping–it’ll cost me around $750.
Hey, a girl can dream!
But it might not be as much fun to go alone. I wish I had a girlfriend to go with. That would be awesome. But she’d have to be as much of a Disney lover and child at heart as I am.
Maybe one day I’ll just live there and get the annual pass. Then I can go any ole time I feel like it.
Signing off for now.
Comments Off on I’m Obsessed
Get them here:
The Castle Changing Colors is a 14.4 megabyte download.
The Fireworks Finale is a 28.1 megabyte download.
They’re worth it.
‘Til next time…
Comments Off on Disney Fireworks Finale & Castle Changing Colors (Downloads)
Chris and Aidan are at Magic Kingdom for one last night of Fireworks. I’d debated about going and getting my burger from The Starlight Cafe, but I decided against it. I’m tired and not in the mood to fight any more crowds. All packing is done except for night/morning essentials. Hungry as a mofo–I’ll probably skip down to the Food Court in a bit…
We’ll see. I’m not feeling completely well (STUPID MISSION SPACE! and forgetting to take my meds for 2-3 days) and I’m thinking of finishing up Princess Diaries IV so that I can read V on the plane tomorrow.
Mmm, eyelids are getting heavy. Dreams of Mickey Mouse will fill my head tonight. I hope.
Til next time…
P.S. Ivy, Jennifer, and Aimzy, I miss you guys too.
P.S.S. I miss you too, Rob.
P.S.S.S. And Becky.
P.S.S.S.S. And Broadband Internet.
P.S.S.S.S.S. And Lucy.
Okay, dang it. I guess I’m a bit homesick. I have been gone for a LONG time, right?
So, ignore the PSes.
Things I Miss From Home:
– My Friends
– Friday Nights
– Broadband Internet
– Taking baths
– The Grove
Things I Don’t Miss From Home:
– Rush hour traffic
– Fickle Weather
Things I’ll Miss About Disneyworld:
– THE MAGIC!
– Randomly talking to fun and nice people.
– Starlight Cafe.
– Characters (especially surprise ones!)!
– Pin Collecting/Trading.
– LEISURE GALORE!
– Epcot World Showcase.
– Everything Mickey Mouse.
– Junk food.
– The Monorail.
– The music in the streets.
– Being able to act the age I really am inside (could be 5, 10, or 19 depending on the day. Hour, actually) and it being okay.
– The overall atmosphere.
– Lifetime Movie Network.
– Lifetime Television for Women.
What I Won’t Miss About Disney:
– The Sour People.
– The few out of control crowds.
– Lack of broadband!
– The slight cold I’d caught earlier this week (I’m better now).
– The hives I broke out in on my legs!
Things I’ve Learned:
– May is THE TIME TO VISIT! The weather is perfect, there are TONS of characters (lots that I had no idea I’d see, like Rafiki and The Genie, etc), the lines are usually manageable, and it does not rain every day!
– Disney shows really are spectacular.
– Cast members are willing to take pictures of you with your camera, but it’s fun to buy some of the Photopass pictures too.
– There are LOTS of opportunities to spend money here. Be careful. Heehee.
– America really is the most overweight country in the world.
– Most people are generally all around nice, but there are still some rude and mean ones. Even in the happiest place on earth.
– A lot of retirees work as Cast Members just for fun!
– Good food places: Starlight Cafe, Crystal Palace, 50s Prime Time Cafe, The Garden Grill, San Angel Inn, Chef Mickey’s.
– Best character meal: EEK, I can’t choose!! We did three and loved them all!
– BAD food places: The Electric Umbrella. Ick. Some pizza place with a Toy Story theme to it. I think I’ll do some official reviews after I’ve been back a while, eh?
– One o’clock is a BAD TIME to try to get lunch!!
– lots more!
Things I Wish We’d Known Earlier:
– More of the extra magical hours.
– That we had a refrigerator in our room this whole time! (It was hiding in what looked like a dresser!)
– The shortcut to All-Star Music to get to the buses more quickly.
I’m babbling. I’m going to read. Then shower, then finish up packing. Til next time.
Comments Off on Maxin’ & Relaxin’
Today = Last Full Day at Disneyworld.
We totally took it easy today. Didn’t get to Magic Kingdom ’til about one o’clock. The bus ride there was less than pleasant. The bus was crowded (even though we’d snuck over to All-Star Music and got on before the All-Star Movie people) and I had to stand. The bus was very hot and I started to feel sick. Chris (who was sitting with Aidan) noticed and jumped up and made me take his seat. I would have puked had he not done that; he said I was starting to turn green!
We got to the park and once I was outside, I felt better. We went into Magic Kingdom and got some Photopass pictures taken. On our way to lunch, we met up with the Queen of Hearts by the Mad Tea Party:
See, she’s a villian, but even she couldn’t resist Aidan’s cuteness! She was very nice to him, but mean to Chris, hahahaha!
Then we ate at my favorite Magic Kingdom place–the Starlight Cafe. It was a MADHOUSE! It took me a long time to find a seat! But the food was very yummy, as always. Then we went to Belle’s Storytime. Guess who I got to meet:
*GRIN!* After Belle, Chris took me back to Ariel’s Grotto. The line was really long, but it was worth it, she was beautiful:
We also got to meet Peter Pan and Wendy (no pictures for that one yet, Chris only took one of Aidan with them), and after that, we walked around some more. It was really hot today, and I think it was because we were out during peak sun time. Usually I’m napping during that time!
Exhausted, we headed back to the buses, but stopped in a few stores and the Photopass place on the way out. I got to meet–okay, I’m not even sure of his name, but I’m sure he’s from Robin Hood? Can anyone clue me in? There was no line and he was cool:
Aidan got a last glimpse of Goofy before we headed out.
I am worn out, and I guess I’m ready to go home. Hungry for a burger from the Starlight Cafe, but that’ll have to wait ’til next year!
Check out tomorrow is at 11:00am, and The Magical Express will be here to pick us up at 12:10 pm. We’re thinking of popping into Animal Kingdom for a couple of hours, but if that doesn’t happen, I won’t be too disappointed. We’ve had quite a full trip already!
Time to start packing. ‘Til next time…
Comments Off on Winding Down (Pictures)