Why today was a good day:
- Dreams that are good, even if they’re unhealthy.
- Sleeping in ’til about noon. Mmmm.
- A nice, long bath.
- Chatting with Star (selfstyled)
- Beautiful sunny weather!
- CD full of mixes of my favorite new song Believe In Me by Pleasure Center arriving in the mail.
- Spring at Goodale Park.
- Visiting the library.
- Dinner outside.
- Finishing another book (Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham)
- Running into friends at Target.
- Postcard from The Video Professor saying they were going to credit my account $80!!!
- Lovely incense wafting through the loft right now.
- Zen-ness. Yes!
Notice #7? Of course I got pictures!