(1) The singular most boring question: what is your name?
(2) Are you happy with it?
It’s okay. I prefer Ronni.
(3) Are you named after anyone?
A friend of the family’s.
(4) Are you ready for a long survey?
(5) Your screen name?
No comment. I don’t like to give it out.
Would you name a child of yours after you?
(7) Then what would you name your children?
(8)If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?
I forgot what my mom said she’d chosen.
(9) If you could switch names with a friend, who would that be?
Ooo, good question. Let me think…
(10) Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly?
Veronica. Ronnie. Roni.
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous?
(12) Your gender:
(15) Want to be?
Eh… not really.
(16) Your birth date?
December 20, 1974.
(17) Your age?
(18) Age you act?
No way, dude. I’m 19 at heart and forever.
(19) Age you wish you were?
(20) Your height?
(21) The color of your eyes?
(22) Happy with it?
I love my eyes.
(23) The color of your hair?
(24) Happy with it?
(26) Your living arrangement?
Decent sized house in the suburbs.
(27) Your family?
(28) Have any pets?
3 cats; Fi, Gracie, and Lucy
(29) What’s your job?
Secretary, aspiring author
One in each lobe.
None. I want one, though. I think.
The computer. Writing. Music.
(35) Do you speak another language?
Not enough to justify saying “yes.”
(36) Have a favorite quote?
“A room without books is like a body without a soul” – Cicero
(37) Do you have a web page?
http://anywhere-is.net — it’s going to overgo a major overhaul soon, hopefully.
(38) Do you live in the moment?
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?
For the most part…
(40) Do you have any secrets?
Oh, wouldn’t you like to know….
(41) Do you hate yourself?
(42) Do you like your handwriting?
(43) Do you have any bad habits?
I’m too sensitive. I overextend myself then complain about being tired. Overspending.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?
Lately, it’s been “You’re so cute!”
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?
& Banana Girl!!
(46) What’s your biggest fear?
Tornadoes and fire.
47) Can you sing?
I can. The question is–does it sound good or not?
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?
(49) Are you a loner?
(50) What are your number 1 priorities in life?
God and Aidan.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so.
(52) Are you a daredevil?
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?
Yes and yes.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?
I am passive aggressive. I hate that in other people, but it’s so prevelant in me.
(55) Have you got a journal?
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness?
I’m going to say “sensitivity” for both. I think it can be a strength because I am empathetic and I hope compassionate, but a weakness because I get offended too easily.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d be a famous author.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity. You can only drink out of one. Which one would you drink of? Well, I’m already creative. And people tell me I’m pretty/cute. So, I guess love would be the one.
(59) How do you vent?
Live Journal! And friends. And AIM away messages.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?
I wish I’d never gotten a credit card. I wish I’d majored in communication instead of psychology in school. I wish… never mind.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?
(63) What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from life?
LEAVE THE CREDIT CARDS AT HOME. Dang it.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?
My eyes. And definitely my smile.
(65) And least?
My stomach. Ugh.
(66) Do you think you are good looking?
At the risk of sounding conceited, I’m think I’m okay.
(67) Are you confident?
(68) What is the fictional character you’re most like?
Hmm. Probably someone from The O.C. Not really.
(69) Do people know how you feel?
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?
No, I probably brought it on myself. But first impressions definitely stick.
(72) Do drugs?
(73) Read the newspaper?
(75) Go to church?
Every week. I love church, and my church family.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?
I don’t allow strangers to see me online.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. Pandernoodle, of course!
(78) Take walks in the rain?
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?
(81) Like to drive fast?
WOULD OR HAVE YOU EVER…
(82) Liked your voice?
I think it’s kind of annoying.
(83) Hurt yourself?
Mostly accidents, but yes.
(84) Been out of the country?
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?
Fruity Pebbles with Kool-Aid poured on it. IT’S GOOD.
(86) Had sex?
(87) Been unfaithful?
Yes. Luckily, I wasn’t married at the time…
(88) Been in love?
(89) Done drugs?
(90) Gone skinny dipping?
(91) Had a medical emergency?
Yes. Just a couple of weeks ago, actually.
(92) Had a surgery?
(93) Ran away from home?
(94) Played strip poker?
(95) Gotten beaten up?
Only mentally, and usually by my own hands.
(96) Beaten someone up?
(97) Been picked on?
(98) Been on stage?
YES, and I love it and miss it so much!
(99) Been dancing?
(100) Slept outdoors?
Well, I didn’t sleep.
(101) Thought about suicide?
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?
If you mean studying, no. If you mean just staying up and hanging out, then yes.
(103) If yes, what is your record?
About 27 hours.
(104) Gone one day without food?
(105) Talked on the phone all night?
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex first?
Yes, and sex wasn’t even in the plans.
(107) Slept all day?
(108) Killed someone?
(109) Made out with a stranger?
(110) Had sex with a stranger?
(111) Thought you’re going crazy?
(112) Kissed the same sex?
On the cheek.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex?
(114) Been betrayed?
(115) Had a dream that came true?
Yes. :[ Or else, something in the dream translated perfectly onto something in my real life.
(116) Broken the law?
(117) Met a famous person?
Yes. I love meeting celebrities.
(119) Masturbated with something other then your hand?
(120) Have you ever killed an animal by accident?
(121) On purpose?
(122) Had sex?
Again – *rolls eyes*
(123) With more then 1 person?
Not at once.
(126) Whip cream?
(128) Whipped/gotten whipped?
(130) Tied someone up/been tied up?
(131) Told a secret you swore you wouldn’t tell?
(132) Stolen anything?
(133) Been on radio/TV?
Yes. The last time I remember, I was singing “Oops I Did It Again” very loudly outside of Nationwide Arena with a bunch of other girls at the November 1, 2001 Britney Spears concert. Quality!
(134) Been in a mosh-pit?
(135) Had a nervous breakdown?
(136) Considered religious vacation?
Religious VOCATION? you mean? Nope.
(137) Been criticized about your sexual performance?
No. Well, not to my face anyway.
(138) Bungee jumped?
I’d love to try it sometime.
(139) Had a dream that kept coming back?
I have tornado dreams every March.
(140) Shoe brand?
Skechers. I want a pair of pink Chuck Taylors. Oh, and Payless.
(141) Brand of clothing?
Gap Closer, Clinique Happy Heart, Alfred Sung Shi, and Abercrombie and Fitch for women.
(143) What are you normally wearing to school/work?
Depends on if I want to be kind of fancy or not. Usually slacks and a shirt or sweater, but sometimes I’ll put on a nice shirt and trousers. I always wear wacky socks, though.
(144) How about parties?
Jeans, a cute shirt, jewelry.
(145) Wear hats?
In the winter.
(146) Judge other people by their clothing?
(147) Wear make-up?
Face powder and lipstick. Eye shadow occasionally.
(148) Favorite place to shop?
Aeropostale, Best Buy, Target.
(149) Favorite article of clothing?
Ooh, good one. I don’t know!
(150) Are you trendy?
(151) Would you rather wear a uniform to school?
I wouldn’t want to, but I can see why they’d be beneficial.
(152) Believe in life on other planets?
When it applies.
In a mystical sort of way.
(161) Love at first sight?
(162) Yin and Yang (that good can’t exist without the bad)?
I don’t know.
(164) Easter bunny?
(165) Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?
I don’t know.
(166) Believe there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
No, but rainbows are pretty enough.
(167) Do you wish on stars?
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(168) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?
Depends on your definition of traditional.
(169) Do you think God has a gender?
God is just God.
(170) Do you think that science counteracts religion?
Not at all. I think they flow together quite smoothly.
(171) Do you believe in organized religion?
No. Christianity is about a relationship with Christ, not about belonging to a “religion.”
(172) Where do you think we go when we die?
Wherever we choose by our actions and beliefs on earth.
(173) Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?
(174) Who is your best friend?
(175) Who’s the one person that knows most about you?
I think Jen or Ivy.
(176) What’s the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?
I don’t remember. Could be why I’m so messed up today.
(177) Your favorite inside joke?
1.PO TA TO!!
2. “You should grow your hair long and perm it. AND DYE IT RED!”
3. “Hey Craig” (in a singsong voice). Craig responds with “Hey what” in a singsong voice.
(178) Thing you’re picked on most about?
“You need to be more proactive.”
(179) Who’s your longest known friend?
Newest known friend? Well, this year is an exception because I’ve made an explosion of friends. So I can’t pick one person out of all of them.
Since she admitted it to me, I’m going to say Kelly S (itskels).
That’s a toss up between Tyler and Andy.
Jen*Jen, Ivy, and Kelly P. And Tyler too.
(188) Friends you miss being close to the most?
Jen*Jen. She lives to far away. And Ivy too.
(189) Last person you talked to online?
Jen*Jen through email. Or was it Craig? DOH.
(190) Who do you talk to most online?
Andy, Kelly P, Mr. Matt
(191) Who are you on the phone with most?
(191) Who do you trust most?
Jen*Jen, Ivy, Christy
(193) Who listens to your problems?
Jen*Jen and Ivy
(194) Who do you fight most with?
(195) Who’s the nicest?
(196) Who’s the most outgoing?
Chris, Kelly P, Tami
(197) Who’s the best singer?
Ivy, Kelly P
(198) Who’s on your shit-list?
(199) Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend?
(200) Who’s your second family?
Chad and Christy Jackson
(201) Do you always feel understood?
(202) Who’s the loudest friend?
CHRIS! And Abe.
(203) Do you trust others easily?
At first. Then I get burned and I am a lot more cautious.
(204) Who do you have the most in common with?
(205) Name one person whose arms you feel safe in?
(206) Do your friends know you?
My closest friends do.
(207) Friend that lives farthest away?
Hmm. There’s Stephanie Jae in London….
(208) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?
(209) Do you remember your first love?
My first crush was a kid named Matthew Wasowski.
(210) Still love him/her?
No, although I do wonder what he’s up to every once in a rare while.
(211) Do you consider love a mistake?
(212) What do you find romantic?
Cuddles, food, hugs.
Soft hair, nice smile, pretty eyes.
(215) First kiss?
(216) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
I’d tell him I like him only as a friend.
(217) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going “blind”?
Knowing someone somewhat.
(218) Have you ever wished it was more “socially acceptable” for a girl to ask a guy out?
What did I care?
(219) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I don’t think so. Because the person wasn’t unattractive to me.
(220) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?
I’ve been told yes!
(221) What is the best thing about the opposite sex?
I don’t know. Boys, what is it?
(222) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?
WHY can’t they see a messy room and get motivated to clean it?
(223) Do you read porn?
(224) Read the articles?
I did, back in the day.
(225) Just the pics?
(226) What’s the best present someone gave you?
One of my faves was a $75 Best Buy gift card from the in-laws.
(227) Are you in love?
(228) Do you consider your significant other hot?
He’s pretty cute.
(229) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?
I’d admire said hot guy/girl.
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(230) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender?
(231) If you did experience that for one day, what would you do?
I don’t know.
(232) What do you love most about the other gender?
(233) What do you dislike most?
(234) What do you understand least about the opposite sex?
WHY must they try to get every girl they see?
(235) Honestly, what do you notice first in the opposite sex?
Eyes, hair, and smile.
(236) What is your fave possession?
Pandernoodle, and my computers
(237) What physical, tangible possession do you want most?
An Audi TT. No, a multi-thousand dollar advance check from a publishing company and a sontract for more books.
(238) How badly do you want it?
The contract and check? So bad I can taste it. The car? It’d be nice to have, but I won’t die if I don’t ever get one.
(239) Have you ever seen The Exorcist?
(240) How long did it take for you to understand why the last question is in this section?
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON…
(241) That haunted you?
Huh? Oh. NO COMMENT. :[ Besides, that person probably knows. :[
(242) You wanted to kill?
(243) That you laughed at?
Chris, when he threw up the cinnamon. Or Carolyn today at work. She was high off of Coke.
(244) That laughed at you?
I don’t know.
(245) That turned you on?
Adam Brody. JUST KIDDING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
(246) You went shopping with?
(247) That broke your heart?
(248) That disappointed you?
Myself. I didn’t get that job, remember?
(249) That asked you out?
Probably some random flirting guy.
(250) That made you cry?
Hmm. Oh, I cried today because I found out my boss’s sister in law died and she has a little baby. I cried for that little baby b/c now he’ll never know his mom.
(251) That brightened up your day?
Craig, when he said he might be able to babysit tomorrow night.
(252) That you thought about?
All the people I’m talking about in this survey.
(253) You saw a movie with?
Probably Christy and Chad
(254) You talked to on the phone?
Some lady from work.
(255) You talked to through IM/ICQ?
Oh gosh. It’s been a few days since I’ve done that.
(256) You saw?
People at work.
(295) You lost?
(257) You went head over heels for?
(258) You thought was completely N-U-T-S?
Rob. Just kidding.
(259) You wanted to be?
Rachel Bilson, when I was in my Brody crush stage.
(260) You told to fuck off?
(261) You trusted?
(262) You turned down?
See above. She asked me to go to New York with her and I can’t because all my vacation time is just about gone.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
A few minutes ago.
(266) Bought something?
(268) Were sarcastic?
(269) Kissed someone?
(270) Talked to an ex?
It’s been a while.
(271) Watched your fave movie?
It’s been a while.
(272) Had a nightmare?
I can’t remember. That’s a good thing.
(273) Talked on the phone?
Just a little while ago.
(274) Listened to the radio?
This morning. I Can Only Imagine
(275) Watched TV?
(276) Went out?
For fun? Last night.
(277) Helped someone?
Last night. KIND OF. I got Christy home quickly so she could get to her sister.
(278) Were mean?
In my thoughts? Too recently.
(280) Saw a movie?
How many of these movie questions are there?
(281) Said “I love you”?
Yesterday to Aidan.
(282) Missed someone?
All the time.
(283) Fought with a family member?
(284) Fought with a friend?
Hmm. I think 2001.
(285) Had a serious conversation?
A few days.
(286) Smoked weed?
Oh gosh. It’s been years.
(287) Got drunk?
(288) Had sex?
A LAST TIME
(289) Last book you read:
I’m reading “The Romance Writers Handbook” by Rebecca Vinyard. Again.
(290) Last movie you saw:
Oh my gosh, if I have to answer one more movie question. But since you’re interested, The Italian Job.
(291) Last song you heard:
Enigma – Boum Boum
(292) Last thing you had to drink:
(293) Last time you showered:
(294) Last thing you ate:
Rice Krispies treat–double chocolate chunk.
(295) Last CD you bought:
Avril Lavinge target exclusive acoustic CD NOT A WORD OUT OF ANYONE I LIKE HER MUSIC DANG IT.
(296) Last thing you bought:
See number 294.
RIGHT THIS MOMENT…
(297) What are you going to do?
Get Aidan and go home.
(298) Will it be with your significant other?
(299) Or some random person?
No random people.
(300) What are you wearing right now?
Grey slacks, white sweater, cute socks.
(301) Body-part you’re touching right now?
(302) What are you worried about right now?
I don’t know. Everything and nothing.
(303) What book are you reading?
See number 289.
(304) What’s on your mouse pad?
Pooh and Friends
(305) Use 5 words to describe how you’re feeling?
Annoyed, sleepy, chilly, rushed, hopeful
(306) Are you bored?
(307) Are you tired?
(308) Are you talking to anyone online?
(309) Are you talking to anyone on the phone?
(310) Are you lonely or content?
A bit of both.
(311) Are you listening to music?
Yes, a mix of songs.
(312) Do you laugh when you hear the number 69?
(313) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question?
(314) Do you actually know your social security number?
Yes. Chris’s too.
(315) Do you actually know your IP address?
No but I can find it if need be.
(316) Do you know what an IP address is?
(317) Do you know the four-character extension on your zip-code?
(318) Have you ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives?
I was thinking I have too many passwords floating around in my head.
(319) Does your head hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc?
Yes. I hate that crap.
(320) What do you think of pi? 3.14?
(321) Have you got a fave number?
(322) How many rings before you take the phone?
I usually don’t even pick up.
(323) Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
(324) How many CD’s do you have?
(325) Mac or PC?
(326) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer as long as it works?
I care about 60%.
(327) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversations?
No, email is the best for me.
(328) Do you find you’re different talking more through IMs than face-to-face or telephone?
(329) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later?
(330) How much time do you spend online each week?
(331) Is the Internet one of the modern things you could never live without?
(332) Do you even receive snail mail letters anymore?
Every once in a while I do.
(333) Send any?
I haven’t in a while.
(334) What’s your fave smiley?
(335) If you could meet anyone in the world, living or not, who would it be?
These questions always suck.
(336) Who is your idol?
I don’t have one.
(337) What band has the funniest name?
I don’t know