Why today was a good day:
- Dreams that are good, even if they’re unhealthy.
- Sleeping in ’til about noon. Mmmm.
- A nice, long bath.
- Chatting with Star (selfstyled)
- Beautiful sunny weather!
- CD full of mixes of my favorite new song Believe In Me by Pleasure Center arriving in the mail.
- Spring at Goodale Park.
- Visiting the library.
- Dinner outside.
- Finishing another book (Scary Beautiful by Niki Burnham)
- Running into friends at Target.
- Postcard from The Video Professor saying they were going to credit my account $80!!!
- Lovely incense wafting through the loft right now.
- Zen-ness. Yes!
Notice #7? Of course I got pictures!
Leaves! Does this mean spring is finally actually here???
Duck and fish feeding time!
The reason I enjoy Goodale Park so much is because it just seems like a very Zen place. All kinds of people go there, and they are all pretty friendly. They bring their dogs and the dogs play with each other, strangers share their bread with you so you can feed the ducks and fish too, and it’s just a beautiful place, no matter what the season is. I just wish I’d discovered it sooner.
Now I am pleasantly tired. But I have to stay awake because AIDAN comes back today! Chris should be on his way from Aurora right now. Plus, I only have a little under 500 words to make it to 40,000! Wheee! So yeah, time for me to get to work.
‘Til next time!