I’ve been tagged again, this time by adamselzer.
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment’s to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about you. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
1. I edit. Constantly. Even when I’m in the store, or reading a magazine, my mind is looking for errors and mistakes. Often, things jump out at me if I’m not consciously looking, so I really cannot turn it off.
2. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I HATE the sound of footsteps. Especially clicky high heels. Ugh.
3. I enjoy making fart noises with my mouth.
4. Mushrooms growing out of the ground give me the heebie-jeebies. They’re soooo gross-looking. There’s just something not right about how they pop up out of nowhere. Seriously, if I see any, even in a picture, I freak out. Ewwwww. *chills*
5. Before pink, my favorite color was purple. Before that, it was light blue. Before that it was peach. Before that, yellow. And before yellow, guess what. Yup, pink. Ha.
6. Solitaire, Text Twist, Boggle, and Hidden Pictures are very effective means of procrastination for me.
helenatural, cassidyselzer, goaliej54, hybridpeach, swankivy, and newlifeinstpaul. Get to it!