Well, swankivy did already. Here are the logistics:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal. LOL.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Now, the questions:
1. Think of a memory from your teen years (13 to 19) and imagine that you are given the chance to re-do it. Tell me what really happened, then what you would re-do and how it would come out.
The weekend I met MMC comes to mind. It was an amazing weekend. Here I was, practically worshipping these kids and definitely living through them, and I got to meet them. I made a fool out of myself a few times. For example, I practically tackled Ricky Luna and told him I was in love with him. I made fun of Nita Booth within her earshot. I’d definitely go back and NOT do those things! In addition, I let Charla talk me out of not waiting for them after everything was over. I used to wish, years after, that I’d waited around for one last good-bye. Although Nita was probably really sick of seeing me by then. Ha. Oh, and I would have gotten my mother to sign the stupid release (even though I was already 18) so I could have been on TV. The rest of the weekend, I would not change, except maybe to watch my big mouth more often. For the record, Ricky and I talked a few years later and even though I’d been such a idiot that weekend, he told me not to worry about it. He’s such a sweet guy and he works so hard. I wish him great success.
2. Air, Earth, Fire, and Water: Would you rather have your own private plane, your own elaborate garden/courtyard, your own big dance club with DJ, or your own boat?
I’d want my own private plane. Then whenever I got the time and urge to travel, I could just take off without dealing with the hassle and cost of flying commercially. There’d be no “liquids/gels” restrictions, and I wouldn’t have to go through 3487895 pounds of security just to wait because of delays. I’d also use the plane to bring my friends to me whenever they wanted to get away.
3. You get to pick one food that has been magically transformed to have no calories whenever you eat it for the rest of your life. So . . . what is it?
Spaghetti, of course!
4. You’ve been offered a publishing contract, but the big catch is that before you’re allowed to publish stuff you’ve written, you have to write a book in a genre you know too little about to be comfortable. Would you look elsewhere, or would you just try to write the book?
I’d try to write the book. I enjoy researching, and why not broaden my horizons?
5. Check your sent mail folder (personal only). Who have you sent the most e-mail to in the last month?
Definitely wlotus, followed closely by adamselzer.