1. The next person you’ll hold hands with; will it mean anything?
It’ll be Aidan and it’ll be to keep him from running off in a parking lot, most likely.
2. Do you sleep with the TV on?
3. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
4. Do you think you’re old?
Not really, but I do think I should be more accomplished than I am now.
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
Every once in a while I’ll get a little freaked out.
6. Do you like your life right now?
When am I ever satisfied? But for the most part, I’m okay. And looking forward to the future, very much so. ♥
7. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Friday night. Maybe tonight.
8. Do you knock on wood?
No, it’s hard to find real wood to knock on these days.
9. Do you have good vision?
My contact power is -2.5 Is that good?
10. Can you hula hoop?
No. adamselzer can, though.
11. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I can forgive others, but not myself. And I’ll never forget.
12. Do you have a job?
15. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
16. Have you ever crawled through a window?
18. Can you handle the truth?
19. What was the most recent thing you bought?
20. Are you listening to music?
21. Where are you?
22. How often do you talk on the phone?
A few times a week.
23. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
25. Are you in a complicated relationship?
The only complicated thing is that he lives 400 miles from me.
26. Do you hate more than 3 people?
27. Have you ever tripped someone?
Not on purpose.
28. Name one thing that is always on your mind?
29. Do you like your name?
30. Ever stolen anything?
What do you think?
31. Name your favorite animal?
Giraffes, and panda bears.
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
I don’t think I’ve ever made one, I’ve witnessed them being made, though. Hilarious. It’s fun trying to keep a straight face so as not to distract the caller.
33. Are you sarcastic?
34. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I recall.
35. Do looks matter?
Yes. Yes, they do.
36. Do you use Chapstick?
37. Are you too forgiving?
I don’t know.
38. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yes. Would like more, thank you.
39. Do you own a gun?
41. When was the last time you cried?
42. Olive Garden?
43. Have you ever been in a castle?
44. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
45. Do you like your hair?
I do today. It’s curly and wild.
47. Do you like yourself?
48. Are you closer to your mother or father?
49. Have you ever stripped?
51. Do you chat on AIM often?
No. I use the messenger inside of AOL and only a few people can contact me on it.
52. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
53. Full House or Brady Bunch?
54. Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
Yes. He was always getting me to apply for programs and scholarships and stuff.
55. Has anyone ever called you a tease?
Not to my face.
56. Do you have any scars?
57. Relationships or one night stands?
58. Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
59. Who was the last person that made you cry?
Made me cry? I don’t know. Probably Aidan.
60. Ever wish upon a star?
61. Where is your dad right now?
62. Last time you kissed someone?
63. Got Milk?
64. Last person you text messaged?
65. What kind of phone do you have?
68. What are you listening to?
69. What do you smell like?
I imagine I smell like I just got out of bed, which I did.
70. What color are your eyes?
71. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
No, but tamirabeth was in her car in front of me once, and she did one and it was hilarious!
72. What color is your bedroom floor?
73. Do you have a chair in your room?
75. Do you know someone named Betsy?
76. What color is your mom’s hair?
78. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
79. Are you married?
80. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
81. Do you play an instrument?
82. Do you like fire?
83. Are you allergic to anything?
84. What is your favorite smell?
Popcorn, McDonald’s fries, Aidan, spring, autumn, wood smoke, Adam, steak, bacon, hickory
86. Have you ever been to a spa?
87. Did you take science all four years of high school?
No. Skipped junior year.
88. Do you like butterflies?
89. Do you miss someone right now?
90. Do you think that person misses you too?
91. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
92. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
93. What is one thing you’ve learned about life?
Expect the unexpected.
94. Whats your favorite color?
95. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
96. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
97. What does your mom call you?
Ronni. Among the other names she’s called me over the years:
Spaghetti, Oblette, Obby, Gobba-Gee, Skinny-Minny
98.What does you hair look like right now?
99. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
100. What have you eaten today?
A granola bar for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch, a cookie, a piece of cake with strawberries, and macaroni salad. TOO MUCH FOOD.