I lifted it from caragirl!
1. How bad is your road rage?
It’s not too bad unless I am late. I don’t like being behind people who drive 10 MPH below the speed limit (and there are tons of those in Columbus, it seems to be the norm). It’s hard to find anyone who drives normally, everyone either goes very slow, and then there are one or two asshats in big vehicles who try to run everyone down. Oh, and I also hate the fuckers (usually the ones driving big vehicles) who see that someone (usually someone in a small car) is trying to change lanes and they speed up on purpose to keep that person from doing so. I see it happen all the time and I think it’s crappy.
2. What is the best and the worst movie you saw this summer?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
The pettiness and micromanaging.
4. What’s something that you find annoying – but other people don’t?
5. Name three things you did this summer you’d never done before?
a) I went to Dragon*con
b) I went to Atlanta
c) Snuck to the top of a parking garage to watch a movie being filmed
6. Do you like nuts in your brownies?
Hell to the no.
7. So – are you pumped for The Dark Knight or what?
Sure. I saw some of it being filmed in Chicago!
8. What’s your favorite thing about your top four friends (on myspace)?
Adam — cause he’s cute. LOL.
Ivy — She’s intelligent, cute, and fun.
Richard and Rosa — They are compassionate, understanding, generous, and fun. And they love Disney.
Star — She’s positive and encouraging.
9. What do you put on your pancakes?
Jam. I like grape. Mmm.
10. Have you ever contemplated exactly what sleep is?
Not a whole lot….
11. Are you an “over-analytical” or “go-with-the-flow” kind of person?
I’m a balance of the two.
12. Have you ever punched someone out of anger?
13. What would you say if someone told you to describe Coca-Cola?
It’s too strong and I don’t like it very much. I’m not into brown pops at all, really.
14. What’s your least favorite thing about your car?
Right now, it’s the broken passenger side mirror. But fixing it is not a priority now, it’s more a cosmetic bother than anything. I taught myself how to drive without it.
15. Are you wearing anything around your wrists?
Not right now.
16. So are you any good at Guitar Hero?
17. Would you like to have a roommate in a college dorm?
Hell to the no times infinity. Been there, done that, don’t wanna do it again.
18. What’s your favorite search engine?
19. Chris Rock or Chris Tucker?
Neither. Wanda Sykes and Dane Cook, please!
20. Doesn’t Pepsi taste so much better than Coke?
I don’t care for either.
21. Do you get along with your siblings?
Yes, but we don’t talk a whole lot.
22. Do you sit or stand while taking a shower?
23. How late did you stay up last night?
I was up until about 2am.
24. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I should get up, but I don’t wanna.
25. What did you do last night?
I cleaned, played on the computer, made a grocery list, thought about hitting the store but decided to read instead, and pig out on Lay’s potato chips. Mmmm.
26. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
27. Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
28. How’s your heart lately?
Happy, but a little lonely because he’s in Chicago and I am here.
29. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
30. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
Sitting here on the computer, catching up on forums, LJ, Facebook, etc.
31. What was the reason you last laughed?
The most memorable is because I was at Wanda Sykes’s Web site on Friday and she has video and sound clips. I was laughing so hard I was crying. And I’m sure I picked on Adam a bit yesterday on the phone.
32. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
33. How many red lights have you run?
I don’t really run them…it’s just that sometimes the yellow blinks away a bit more quickly than I anticipate….
34. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
35. What was your least favorite grade?
7th and 9th.
36. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Playing on the computer.
37. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
28. When was the last time you were given flowers?
Andy gave me pink flowers early last year.
39. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
I want to go lie down in bed and read and snuggle under the blanket. And bacon.
40. Do people ever make mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yes. RONNIE I get all the time, RONI, um, Roh-NEE-Kah instead of Raw-ni-kah. Or Rawn-see-ah, I got recently. :O
41. Have you ever started a sentence with No offense, but…?
I try not to.
42. When was the last time you saw a police car?
Um… probably Friday.
43. Did you ride in someone else’s car today?
44. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
I’m sure I have.
45. Who was the last person to text you?
I don’t know, I haven’t checked my phone since Friday. Last person to do it then was Wanda (wlotus)
46. Do you miss someone?
47. Is there anything you regret about your past?
48. What was the last movie you saw?
At the theatre? The Golden Compass.
49. Are you sleeping somewhere other than home Saturday night?
Yes. Can’t wait!