Lifted from Helen, the source for all good surveys.
1. Can you sing the fight song?
2. Who was your favorite teacher?
Miss Wheeler. Most of the teachers were hell bent on beating us down. She worked her butt off to lift us back up.
3. What was your school mascot?
4. Did you go to the Prom?
I actually did go to Prom. I decided two days before, borrowed a dress, and went solo. I danced and took pictures with all the other girls’ dates.
5. If you could go back, would you?
No, no, a million times no.
6. What do you remember most about graduation?
Taking pictures, it being dark, a girl named Jen yelling “PAULLLL”, cameras flashing, Pomp & Circumstance, and my father cheering.
7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I am not sure if my school had an official skip day….
8. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes. I worked in a deli at a grocery store.
9. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The senior lunchroom. Every day I got two grape juices and chocolate milk with my meal. For graduation, I got two free grape juices.
(Originally published at Anywhere Is…)