I have so much freelance work and it’s all due Monday. And I am in Normal, IL supporting Adam with his Young Author stuff. I may or may not get any sleep this weekend. (2.75 hour drive back to Chicago tomorrow besides).
I hope I didn’t get in over my head!
Excuse me while I disappear for the weekend (and think of the awesome paychecks that will result from all this hard work/sleep deprivation)!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working three part time jobs while searching for a full-time job. I worked at a day care as a “teacher,” a church as a receptionist, and I built a Web site for someone. I had just graduated from college.
What are 5 things you need to do today?
1. Take my plate into the kitchen.
2. Take a nap.
3. Make sure Adam takes a nap.
4. Bathe with a bath bomb.
5. Fabreeze the heck out of the place.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
* Ice cream bars
* Hostess chocolate cakey things
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
* Sleep a lot.
* Constantly give surprises to those dearest to me.
* Travel to Disney World a LOT.
* Donate to various literacy charities and organizations.
* Throw fun parties.
What are 3 bad habits?
1. Worry too much
3. Not leaving the apartment for days at a time
Name 5 places you have lived
What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
* Deli clerk
* Administrative Secretary
* Server at Boston Market
* Assistant Production Editor
* Copy Editor
My opinion in regards to America’s Next Top Model:
That is all.
I got a package from crimsonghost_oh today!
In it was food goodness:
– a bag of BBQ Fritos
– a bag of Cheetos
– several cans of Hunt’s tomato sauce
– a box of Kashi granola bars
– 2 McDonalds gift cards
– treats for the cats
Thank you, Andy!!!!
This is sooo true for me.
DailyOM: Guilty Pleasures
Feeling Guilty about Being Happy