**Disclosure: I’m writing this in advance and scheduling it to post because I know I won’t have time to do this actually on Friday. So, by the time this is posted, I’ll be at work, maybe eating lunch, but more than likely crying at the large amount of pages that still need to be read**
I’ll be spending the majority of my day at work. Although, I am planning on working Saturday, so maybe I won’t be there too late. So no “getting down” for me, except getting down to work. *sigh*
Went home early Thursday because I was up late getting sick. Not fun. The thing is, when I get sick like that, I don’t want to eat because I know food will cause discomfort and/or pain. (In this case, it had sailed right past discomfort and made its home in PainVille.) Because of that, I am usually weak and tired. I made it until 2pm before I was completely tapped out. When I got out of the train station, the six minute walk home seemed to take forever. I was just so tired.
I spent the afternoon resting my brain and my body. And now I feel like I can battle Friday/Saturday/Monday, the days from hell at work.
In the meantime, it’s time for a couple of memes:
Friday 5: Clean (1)
What’s in need of a good cleaning?
My apartment. My closets. I really need to clear out clothing I no longer wear/fit.
What’s your idea of good, clean fun?
Reading a book and drinking cherry juice.
How clean is your driving record?
It’s pretty clean. I had a speeding ticket and one accident; both have dropped completely off my record.
When did you last make a clean escape?
What are your feelings about dirty language?
Friday Fill-Ins (3)
As long as its not directed at anyone to hurt him or her, I have no problem with it.
1. I can’t believe I still need a winter coat, ear muffs, gloves, and a scarf to go outside. I am SO OVER winter weather. Been dealing with this crap for 5 months now.
2. Cupcakes for everyone.
3. How can I find time to write, exercise, get enough rest, read, and spend time with my friends? I feel like there is no time for anything anymore.
4. Spaghetti was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one doesn’t make sense at all.
6. You think warmer weather means you can leave your dog outside to bark for hours every evening?; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing. I’ll be at work, tomorrow my plans include being at work for 12-14 hours and Sunday, I want to work out, read, and sleep!