1. In the near darkness I sleep.
2. The proofreaders at work are on a Saturday rotation til further notice.
3. But this hopefully won’t last long.
4. Salmon swim in the stream.
5. It’s always nice to get start a true weekend.
6. I like cupcakes and pleasant company.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking it easy, tomorrow my plans include going to the dentist, a yoga class, and using the exercise bike and Sunday, I want to read, write, do yoga, and enjoy the warm weather!
At what age did you realize you are no longer young? Alternate question: At what age do you think you will no longer be young?
I still feel fairly young, but every day it’s hitting me that I’m getting older. I’m finding grey hairs, and my body is changing. I don’t think I like it much.
What was the longest line you ever had to stand in?
I stood in line for six hours to get the iPhone 4 last June. I will never do that again, but I’m glad I did it once. The free lunch provided by the Apple Store helped a lot!
In what way are you especially strong?
I don’t know.
Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong?
Probably Beth at work.
When did you last have to bid someone so long?
When Aidan went back to Columbus last Monday. *sniffle* But he’ll be back before long.