WOO! My tenth Sunday Stealing post! YEA!
16. What’s the longest shift that you worked at a job?
Fourteen or sixteen hours. I’m not sure, those last few hours get fuzzy after a bit.
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
An S.J. Tucker concert at the Life Force Arts Center. *love*
18. What the last DVD (or Blu-ray, of course) movie that you watched?
Probably Stick It. I can’t get enough of that movie. The last one that had been played, though, was Wall-E. Aidan watched it the other night.
19. How did you like the film?
I LOVE Stick It.
20. What comedian do you love?
Unpopular opinion time, but Dane Cook cracks me the heck up. I also love Wanda Sykes. Kevin James is funny too. And the best part about Kevin James is that his comedy is pretty clean, unlike the first two I listed.
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Yes. It worked out–he and I are now married.
23. What do you think of astrology?
24. What’s your favorite lyric quote from a song?
I have too many to name.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love my teddy bear.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
It was a black and white birthday party for someone I hardly knew. I didn’t have a good time.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Christmas, Aidan’s birthday, and THAT’S IT.
28. What was the name of your first pet?
Darby Diamond the Dog
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Cleaned like mad.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?