Ten years ago, I:
1. Flew on an airplane for the first time.
2. Visited Disney World for the first time.
3. Watched in horror the events of 9/11 unfolding.
Five years ago, I:
1. Met Adam.
2. Got an agent for my book ONLY YOURS.
3. Changed my life in a huge way.
One year ago, I:
1. Had just started working full time at Schawk.
2. Wondered if taking the full time job at Schawk was a good idea.
3. Decided not to worry about it and enjoy all the $$ I was making!
So far this year, I:.
1. Went horseback riding for the first time.
2. Pet and fed a giraffe.
3. Visited Disney World twice!
2. Did a little bit of Christmas shopping.
3. Ate dinner from Harold’s Chicken Shack. Yum!
1. Spent all day scarfing ibuprofen.
2. Slept a lot because of the ibuprofen.
3. Thought about how tired I was when I wasn’t sleeping.
Tomorrow, I will:
2. Take a shower or bath.
3. Possibly wear a dress.
In one year, I will:
1. Have longer hair.
2. Have a stamp on my passport.
3. Be at least five pounds lighter.
In five years, I will:
1. Be five years older.
2. Have at least one published novel under my belt.
3. Be able to do this:
Linking up with: