My first ever TMI Tuesday post! This is a fun one, so I decided to jump in and do it. Yay.
1. Do you have a set of dishes that are used for special occasions (e.g. china)? Yes or no. If yes, how often do you use the special dishes?
a. any day because every day is special
b. once a week
c. only for holidays and celebration
d. never, it is displayed in a china cabinet or collecting dust in a box in the attic
Nope. All dishes are fair game at the Krookery.
2. Do have clothes that you never wear because you are saving them for a special occasion? What is that item of clothing? What would be the appropriate occasion?
I have a couple of fancy dresses. I don’t know the appropriate occasions I’d wear them for but I’m sure they’ll happen sometime.
Here is one of them:
I need to get it hemmed. I will once I have somewhere to wear it. I hope I can still fit it. I’m definitely not that skinny anymore. :O
3. If you suddenly became very wealthy, which servants would you employ?
a. cleaning service
cleaning service, housekeeper, and possibly chauffer. Other–someone to do my laundry. Or is that the housekeeper’s job?
4. If you were wealthy, how many homes would you own? Where? (locations–mountains, tropical places for the winter, foreign country/city)
I’d own at least three homes. One in Columbus, OH, so I can be near Aidan. One in Orlando, FL, so I can be near Disney World, and one in Chicago, IL.
5. If you were going to take on a really expensive hobby, which of these would it be?
a. buy an airplane
b. buy a yacht
c. buy a small winery
d. raise exotic animals
I’d raise exotic animals.
6. What kind of car would you buy if you had an unlimited budget?
a. expensive sports car
b. luxury car
c. monster truck
d. expensive hybrid or electric car
e. cheap car
f. something for the chauffeur to drive me around in
I’d have a Town Car for the chauffer to use (for fancy occasions), an Audi TT convertible, and I’d keep my silver Hyundai Accent for everyday driving. I’d just get it all fixed up, detailed, etc. I’d get vanity plates for my Accent.
Bonus: Currently, what is your favorite luxury item or decadent thing that you do?