I have a cute blog. At least, Shahorah thinks so, and I trust her taste completely. I mean, she gave me an award for it, and that’s a pretty big deal.
So accept to this award, I have to jump through the following hoops:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Answer award questions.
3. Award as many blogs you think deserve this award.
4. Make sure you let those you give this award know that you awarded them.
5. Tell something you have never told before in your blog.
So, here goes:
1. What is your go to make up product?
Cover Girl CG Smoothers pressed powder in translucent medium.
2. What’s your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
So, I’m not a real fashionable person, but I did love all the boots. Oh and the long maxi dresses.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Don’t think I can go wrong with cupcakes from Molly’s Cupcakes.
4. Favorite color?
I like purple and I like pink.
5. What is your middle name?
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Theme song to the West Wing.
7. Cats or Dogs?
And finally, one thing I have never mentioned in my blog.
And this I have no idea. Have I mentioned that my fingernails grow REALLY fast? I mean, I have to cut them every other week. And I don’t like long nails, ’cause they feel awkward when I’m typing.
Passing It On!
I’m going to give this award to Jamie from I Am Not The Babysitter and Courtney from Baxtron Life. ‘Cause their blogs are cute, and I know for sure that Courtney spent several weeks making her blog look awesome. And they both have adorable kiddos who they post tons of pictures of! So YAY.