So, I fail. I forgot to do Sunday Stealing this past Sunday ON Sunday. So I’m doing it now. Aren’t you so lucky?
26. What type of errands do you like running?
I like going to Target for anything, and I like going to Trader Joe’s for groceries.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yes, when I was younger. And no, it wasn’t yellow.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
I’m pretty sure they’re orange.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
Wildflowers, followed by lilacs.
30. Do you do ballet?
No. Wellll, sometimes I bust out my New York City Ballet Workout DVD. Does that count?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes. I love classical music.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The theme song to Punky Brewster. I still know all the words!
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
I do when Aidan puts it on. My favorite episode is “The Idiot Box.”
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
35. Do people consider you smart?
36. How many piercing do you have?
Just my ears now, double pierced. Used to have navel a long time ago.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
40. Do you have an iPod?
I have two. One is a classic from 2007 that no longer really works with headphones (but works fine in our dock player), the other is a silver classic. I got it last fall. Apple was nice enough to replace it for me after the one I bought in 2010 crashed and burned one or two days after my warranty expired.
41. What time do you go to bed?
Too late! Wah.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
There isn’t one in there now but I can tell you that the last one was Bon Jovi – Cross Road.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Catalina! Mmmmm. Oh wow, a salad sounds really good right now.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Gift cards to iTunes, gift cards to bookstores (or Amazon), gift cards to Old Navy, just about everything from The Pyramid Collection, safe travels, health, love, my mom’s traditional Christmas dinner (YUM), to be looking forward to a trip to Disney World (hee hee), to be happy.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My friend Stephanie Jae lives in London.
47. Do you like hugs?
I LOVE hugs!
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday because I knew I had to do savasana adjustments and I just learned how to do them so I was hoping I wouldn’t mess up. (Someone came up and complimented me after class, so I guess I did OK.)
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
It doesn’t happen so much anymore because I introduce myself as Ronni, but when I go by Ronica (my real name), a lot of people think it’s “Veronica” and when I was younger, I often got Roo-NEEK-uh if they hadn’t heard it pronounced (like in a doctor’s office or in a new class with a new teacher). It’s pronounced RAW-ni-kah.
50. Last person you hugged?
Aidan. Although I got a lot of hugs at Moksha–one from Amber, one from Betty, and one from Rachel. <3