Ten years ago, I:
1. Was a new mom.
2. Was freaking out about being a new mom.
3. Also loving being a new mom.
Five years ago, I:
1. Was getting ready to move to Chicago!
2. Was engaged to Adam.
3. Was ready to leave Columbus, Ohio.
One year ago, I:
1. Was preparing for a trip to Disney World.
2. Thinking about yoga teacher training.
3. Starting new/old freelance gigs.
So far this year, I:.
1. Begin my gig as a workshop manager at Moksha.
2. Started Mysore.
3. Became obsessed with a console video game for the first time in many years.
1. Worked and attended a Nicolai Bachman workshop on the Sutras.
2. Watched the Grammys.
3. Ate spaghetti for dinner.
1. Woke up way too early. I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 130am.
2. Read old blog entries. That’s where I got this meme.
3. May or may not continue my commitment to Mysore.
Tomorrow, I will:
1. See Aidan!!!
2. Hug Aidan.
3. Take a shower or bath.
In one year, I will:
1. Be preparing for another Disney Parks trip.
2. Be preparing to go to South Africa.
3. Be a certified yoga teacher.
In five years, I will:
1. Be a published author.
2. Be five years older.
3. Have a teenager. OMG.