This week’s Sunday Stealing is… Bookish Questions!
Right up this bookworm’s alley.
1. How long did it take you to finish your last book?
The last book I read was It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover, and it took me a few days. Usually, I can read a book in 1 or 2 days, but because I’ve been so busy with work, it’s been taking me upwards of a week or two to finish books these days.
2. How many times do you stare at your bookshelves each day?
At least once. How could I not, though. Look at them:
3. How many Goodreads friends/books do you have?
I have more than 1000 books, 544 friends. Wanna be one? Add me here: https://www.goodreads.com/lilrongal
4. Do you ever quote books in public?
I’m sure I do.
5. Do you ever re-read books?
Absolutely. Especially Harry Potter, A Christmas Carol, and Sarah Dessen novels.
6. Do you judge a book by its cover?
I do. Sorry.
7. Do you take pictures of your books before you read them?
Every once in a while.
8. What are your biggest distractions from reading?
Work. My own writing. Playing internet and computer games.
9. Where is your favorite place to buy books?
Anderson’s Bookshop and other indie bookshops.
10. Do you always have a book with you?
Yes. Either physical, or on my phone or tablet. I have loads in the kindle app.
11. Do you read during breakfast?
I don’t really eat breakfast.
12. How many hours a day would you say you read?
Normally? At least one or two. But lately, it’s been 15 minutes a day because work’s been so busy, or I’ve been working on my own book. Looking forward to getting my reading time back.
13. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Less. But I will fix that.
14. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
Yes. I can read very fast, which is good with my profession!
15. Do you read in bed?
Every single night.
16. How old were you when you got your first library card?
Oh wow, I think 11 or so. My father used to drop my sister and me off at the library and I loved it. I’d read there and still come home with a huge stack of books.