I’m tired, but wanted to post these before I went to bed:
First, if you like Lord of the Rings, especially POTATO, then watch this: http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php
You know you’re living in 2004 when….
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years. Meep.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. I am sooo guilty of this one!
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial “9” to get an outside line.
8. You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
9. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
10. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home. Chris is totally guilty of this.
11. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
12. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
13. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee. I don’t drink coffee, but getting online is one of the first things I do in the morning….
14. You start tilting your head sideways to smile
15. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
I want to write more, but I’m tired. Aidan woke up at 8:00am yesterday. I totally wasn’t expecting that. Nor was my body/mind/soul ready to be up and functioning that early. Oh well.