Lucy just made the biggest puke ever, right in front of me. Twice.
Chris comes back tonight, so ends my four days of no work, no people, just peace and quiet. I had a very pleasant long weekend.
– Woke up at 9, read, bathed, went and got a 90 minute massage.
– Came home, read, wrote, relaxed.
– Got up early afternoon, bathed, went to counseling, then ran errands, and spent the rest of the evening all by myself.
– Got up at 1pm, played on the computer, read, and relaxed all day.
– Worked on revisions.
– Got up at 1pm, watched The OC on DVD, read, and relaxed.
Going back to work was hard. But it wasn’t crazily busy, and so that was cool. I couldn’t wait to get home to the peace and quiet, though. Heh. This morning, my across-the-street neighbor came to check on me and make sure I was doing okay.
Now I have just a little bit of time before life starts going back to its normal breakneck speed. Thank GOD for the R&R, but I’m sure gonna miss it.