I have the rest of tonight and ALL DAY TOMORROW to myself!! Whatever shall I do???
Right now I’m burning Nag Champa and listening to The Beatles, and I’m pretty content.
This was the week for catching up with old friends. Hanging with Rob was like picking up right where we left off in February. He’s as funny and wacky and ever. Tonight I got to have dinner with a someone I worked with at Nationwide, and we saw a movie–John Tucker Must Die. The movie was pretty funny, but I am really excited for The Covenant, which is coming out in September. Hot guys, paranormal stuff, danger, SWEET special effects. Yes, yes, yes.
Mmm, Nag Champa makes me all fuzzy. I think I want a glass of wine.
Okay, got a glass of wine.
My desktop computer is fully pimped out now. I just hooked my iPod up to it, and I got a new USB hub (thank GOD for Best Buy Reward Zone certificates!), so I don’t have to worry about things disconnecting at random. I have an 80 gig hard drive built in, and a 160 gig external hard drive. Speakers, zip drive, printer, all that good stuff is hooked up. Including… my webcam!
Aren’t I cute? Teehee!
Mm, just downed the wine. Feeling good now. Might need more in a bit. Mmm-hmmm.
And of course, a survey. I stole it from cassidyselzer.
1. What are your siblings middle names? Michelle
2. Where is your dad right now? Hell if I know.
3. What was the last thing you said? Mmm, I’m sure (because of the wine).
4. What is something you’ve learned about yourself recently? I really like The Beatles.
5. What color is your watch? The band is leather (brown), the face is white with Mickey Mouse on it. Of course! ºOº
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Roni.
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? June 10, 2006. LoL.
8. Who is the last person you liked? That’s a secret.
9. Are you close to your mom? Sometimes.
10. Where does your best friend work? I have too many friends to pick.
11. What is your least attractive feature? Stomach/abs
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 11ish, I think? Not that I really needed it yet…
13. What color are your pants? Not wearing pants right now.
14. Do you have a roommate? …
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Light brown.
16. Do you have a chair in your room? No.
17. What time were you born? 7:54pm
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? No.
19. What’s your favorite number? 19
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? Yes.
21. What color is your mom’s hair? Black.
22. Do you have a dog? No.
23. Where did you live in 1987? Cleveland, OH
24. What happened to you in 1993? I graduated high school. Met MMC.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? Not really.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Yes.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? No.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? GAWD, no clue.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Once.
31. Do you play an instrument? I used to play violin.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? Meh.
33. Do you like fire? It keeps me warm and gives me nice food, so yes.
34. Where is your best friend from? Again…too many to chose
35. Are you allergic to anything? Bactrim. And I get hay fever in the fall sometimes.
36. When was the last time you cried? Monday.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Optimum Care.
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Yes!
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? No. Three, yes.
41. Do you like butterflies? Yes.
42. What is the last book you read? Prom Anonymous by Blake Nelson.
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Neither. I hate cola.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? My freedom.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? I believe so.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Yes.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Today! I think. Wait, no I wasn’t. Okay, yesterday then, I believe. Or the day before. Whenever I went to lunch.
So, I posted that about the tattoo, and I have three people offering to take me to get one… however, ONE person offered to actually PAY for it. If I can get up to Cleveland in about two weeks, I can have a tattoo before August is out. Eeee?! I really have to figure out what I want, though. The effing sites with tattoo art on them want you to pay to see their galleries. SCREW THAT. I’ll draw a stick figure before I do that.
Sleepy and fuzzy. Will probably turn in early with a good book tonight….