It’s been a while. I need a fix. Woo.
What color is your bra?
I’m not wearing one now, but I had on a pink one today.
Do you ever lie about your age?
Maybe. *innocent look* I usually come clean, though.
Do you prefer “sensitive boys” or “tough guys”?
A nice mixture of both, please.
Do you prefer blonde or brunette guys?
How many things in your past do you regret?
I don’t know! It’s not like I count them. Enough, though.
Do you have a best friend?
I have a few.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a best-selling author. But now, please.
Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Where do you shop to buy most of your clothes?
Who was the last person you hugged?
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Have you ever thought about suicide?
Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn’t have them?
Who says I won’t ever get the chance to make out with Adam Brody? Okay, the answer is yes.
If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I’d avoid the credit card solicitors.
Do you like your life?
Do you shop at Hollister?
Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Did you forgive them?
I try my best to forgive. I NEVER forget, though.
Who was your first best friend?
Shannon, I think.
Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
Are you a player?
HAHAHAHA. That would be a negative.
What kind of cell phone do you have?
Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right?
Do you ever wish you were famous?
As an author, yes.
Do you ever wish you were a guy?
I don’t think so… wait, yes. When I have monster cramps.
1. What is the best way to get over someone?
Get under another. Just kidding. Give it time, really. That’s all you can do.
2. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
Just a bit of face powder to tone down the shine on my nose.
3. Is your AIM/MSN away message on?
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What curse word do you use the most?
Hmm. I usually end up using other words as “curse” words. “What the banana…?”
6. Do you own an iPod?
7. Who on your Myspace “top 8” do you talk to the most?
8. What time is your alarm clock set for?
9. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
10. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
11. From where do you buy your groceries?
Kroger Marketplace, or Meijer.
12. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
13. What was the last movie you watched?
Hmmm. Good question. Gosh, I really don’t know!
14. Do any of your friends have children?
15. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy?
Probably some computer or camera equipment. Or a plane ticket somewhere.
16. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
17. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Sometimes I take a 1/2 or 1/4 dose of Tylenol PM. Speaking of… it’s starting to kick in…
18. What CD is currently in your CD player?
The Good Girls. Circa 1989. Good stuff.
19. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I don’t like milk at all.
20. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
21. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Yesterday, I think.
22. What did you have for dinner?
23. What is your biggest fear?
24. What color is your house?
25. Can you whistle?
Not very well.
26. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie?
A Christmas Story.
27. Do you make your own jewelry?
28. Have you ever participated in a protest?
I boycott products, stores, etc.
29. Who were the last three people who called you?
A telemarketer, Adam, and Adam.
30. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
Certain coasters, and the “pukey” rides.
31. What is something you must do everyday?
32. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
33. What area code are you in right now?
34. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
35. How big is your local mall?
It’s pretty big. All of them.
36. What is your job title?
37. What do you miss most?
38. Would you ever sky dive?
39. What are you allergic to?
Bactrim, certain pollens.
40. What is your biggest regret?
41. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
42. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
That my sides hurt? Wow, that was a long time ago.
43. What movies do you know every line to?
Clueless, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
44. Do you own any band t-shirts?
45. What is your favorite candle scent?
I am not really into candles. Ask me about incense – Nag Champa all the way, baby.
46. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
Um…. a LOT.
47. When was your last plane ride?
48. Do you crack your knuckles?
49. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
51. Do you read for fun?
All the time.
52. Can you speak any languages other than English?
53. Where is your cell phone?
In my bag in the other room.
54. Do you do your own dishes?
55. What color is your bedroom?
56. Are your parents divorced?
57. Have you ever cried in public?
59. Which do you make:
60. Are you always trying to learn new things?
61. What messenger programs do you have?
AIM, Trillian, Y!, imeem, Google Talk, MSN. I use AIM mostly, though.
63. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
64. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
I think whoever asks should pay.
65. Can you skip rocks?
67. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
68. What do you snack on in the movies?
69. Who was your favorite teacher?
Miss Ruth Wheeler.
70. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
71. What is the weather like?
72. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
73. Do you have an online journal?
74. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
75. What were your favorite classes in high school?
I did not like high school much. But I did like art.
76. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
All of the above.
77. What personality trait is a must have in the preferred sex?
Honesty and patience.
78. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I don’t think so.
79. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Saturday night. Well, it was on a mattress on the floor. Does that count?
80. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
81. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
I can’t remember. My mom’s told me, though…
82. Do you like your living arrangement?
83. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
Yes. I know I am.
84. What are your mother and father’s hometowns?
85. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
High school, my father.
86. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Like this matters. I never get enough anyway.
87. How much is gas where you live right now?
88. What was the last thing to scare you?
89. Do you own a Playstation?
Not now, but soon.
90. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
92. What album did you buy last?
I can’t remember. Been awhile.
93. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Fewer than ten.
94. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Some of them
95. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
96. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you’re currently in?
97. Were you a “planned” child?
98. What is your mum’s name?
99. What is your dad’s name?
Andrew, and a stepfather named Greg.
100. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
The Last One of the Night.
People usually call me: Ronni
But my real name is: Ronica
Birthday: December 20
Lady or Gentleman: Lady
I was born in: Cleveland OH
Righy or Lefty: Right-handed.
Best Physical Feature: My eyes, and my butt.
Worst Physical Feature: My abs. Ugh. I can look pregnant on a really bad day.
Do you notice looks first?: Of course.
Shoe Size: Six and a half in womens. Four and a half in boys.
Hair Color: Golden
Eye Color: Hazel
Glasses/Contacts or Both: Depends on my mood
Do you wear jewelry?: Yes
If so, what?: Tiffany bracelet and necklace
Any tattoos?: Not yet.
Any piercings beside ears?: Not yet.
Are you a thoughtful person?: I try to be.
What are you thinking about in the morning?: Wishing I could go back to sleep.
What about now?: I’m really digging this song Ivy sent me. It’s called Stay With Me and it’s by Ricki-Lee Coulter.
Do you like to play chess?: I’ve never played.
How about checkers? I enjoy checkers.
If you had a superpower, what would it be?: Not sure.
Do you have a great idea right now?: No, I’m getting fuzzy and groggy, though.
Do you like to play mind games?: No.
How are you feeling right now? Fuzzy.
Do you feel as though nobody truly understands you? Meh.
Do you have trouble expressing your thoughts and feelings? Not in writing.
If so, do you write in an actual diary or online journal? Both.
If diary, ever had somebody go through it? Yes. But not the last few ones I’ve had.
If online journal, which one? You’re on it!! LOL.
When was your last heartbreak? Um… the last time I cried over something was when Aidan told me he didnt’ want the new learning book I got him. He got it and started crying. I was so hurt!
Last time you cried: Last night.
Reason as to why you cried? No comment.
Do you hate your life? No.
How often do you go to church? I haven’t been in months.
When was the last time you been to church? See above.
Do you consider yourself religious or spiritual? Spiritual.
Do you pray everyday? No.
Did you go to bible school? I went to one when I was really small.
Are you in love or just have a crush? … about that
Who are you in love with or who do you have a crush on? again, about that…
Favorite Love Song? Oh my. I don’t know. Maybe Runaway by the Corrs.
Flowers/Candy or Both? Candy.
What do you first notice about the opposite sex? Face, hair, mouth.
#1 Turn Off: Cockiness.
Hot body part of opposite sex: Ears.
Sex on the first date?: … about that.
Ever had a one night stand?: No.
Are you considered a tease?: I don’t think so.
Do people call you a liar?: No.
Had a fake ID?: No.
When was the last time you lied to your parents?: Years, I think.
Do you believe in once a cheater, always a cheater? No.
Ever said I love you and didnt mean it? No.
What is the one of the things you would NEVER lie about?: Aidan.
This or That……
Work or School: Work
Red or Pink: Pink.
Recieve or Give: BoTH!
Love or Lust: Love.
Heaven or Hell: Heaven.
Lights on or off: Is this about sex? Because if it is, I must say it doesn’t matter either way.
How many REAL friends do you actually have? At least three, four, five…?
Who is your best friend?: I have many best friends.
Loudest Friend? Bob. Adam when he’s excited about something.
Shyest Friend? Star
Craziest Friend? HAHA. All of us. But maybe Amy more than most.
Biggest Flirt? Bizzy.
Would you ever live with your best friend? I dunno.
Favorite Childhood Board Game? Chutes and Ladders. Ooh, I should get that for Aidan…
Regular Tag, Freeze Tag, Help Tag, or Cartoon Tag: Cartoon Tag? I’ve never heard of that, or Help Tag.
Ever play school? Of course.
Ever play with Barbie or GI Joes?: Yes.
Ever go to parents job for “Bring your kid into Work” Day?: No.
Hide and Go Seek or Blind Man Bluff: Hide and Seek. “Ice in a glass. KOOL AID!”
Are you in school? NO!!!
Do you work? Yes.
Have a car? Yes.
If so, what kind? 2002 Huyundai Accent.
What are you doing tonight? Sleep once I’m done here.
What are doing tomorrow? Work. Relax.
Thanksgiving or Christmas? Christmas.
What are your dreams? To sell many books. Travel. Live comfortably.
What age do you plan on getting married? No.
Where do you want to get married? ….
Honeymoon Destination? ….
How many kids? I have Aidan and he’s enough for me.
Car? I love my Hyundai and I will hold on to her for a long, long time.
Small or Big Wedding? ….
Whew, the end!!!