This is pretty much right on!
Your Five Factor Personality Profile
- You have medium extroversion.
- You’re not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
- Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
- But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your “down time.”
- You have low conscientiousness.
- Impulsive and off the wall, you don’t take life too seriously.
- Unfortunately, you sometimes end up regretting your snap decisions.
- Overall, you tend to lack focus, and it’s difficult for you to get important things done.
- You have medium agreeableness.
- You’re generally a friendly and trusting person.
- But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
- You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
- You have medium neuroticism.
- You’re generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
- Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
- Your life is pretty smooth, but there’s a few emotional bumps you’d like to get rid of.
Openness to experience:
- Your openness to new experiences is high.
- In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
- You’ll try almost anything interesting, and you’re constantly pushing your own limits.
- A great connoisseur of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.
(Originally published at Anywhere Is…)