1. I’ve eaten spaghetti six out of the past seven days. So yeah, the weight-loss plan. Mmm, about that. Well, at least I’m not gaining.
2. I finished watching The OC season one on DVD. Taking a small break before starting on season two, or maybe another show altogether. I do have A Different World, Growing Pains, Popular, Punky Brewster (1&2), and ALL seasons of Queer As Folk.
3. My goal in 2007 was to read 100 new books. As of today, I have read 79.
4. The weather is finally acting normal. It’s warming up slowly and nicely. The buds are tentatively opening and sprinkling hints of green on the trees. The sun’s out more often. I can walk outside without a hat, scarf, and gloves on (this is a big deal for me, as I was decked out on Friday, while tamirabeth had on a tee-shirt, no coat).
5. I think of all sorts of things to write about in my LJ when I’m driving, but by the time I get home, I’ve forgotten them. This happens every single day.
Headache. See ya.