Aidan is currently sitting in time out, screaming his head off because of the following:
01. He lost the DVD remote again.
02. He demanded that I find the remote.
03. I told him that because he lost it, and he wants it, that he needs to go find it.
04. He yelled at me, and told me NO, I needed to find it.
05. I told him, again, that he needed to find the remote if he wanted to use it.
06. He stormed into his room, screaming that he was mad at me, then slammed the door.
07. He came out, smiling, and demanded I find the remote again.
08. Repeat of numbers 3–6.
09. Then he HIT me.
10. I said OH NO.
11. He ran into my room and locked the door.
12. I told him to unlock that door RIGHT NOW. He did.
13. I picked him up and put him on the ottoman and told him time out for five minutes.
14. He’s been sitting there wailing every since.
Seriously, how in the fresh hell does he think it’s my responsibility to look for the remote HE lost? Good Lord. He’s the one who wants to watch all those silly cartoons and such. He’s old enough to know better, but I see I’m going to have to teach him not to blame his problems on other people. And the hitting? Oh HELL no. I am NOT having it. NOT having it.
I think he needs a nap.