Stolen from itskels‘s Myspace.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Right here, in my apartment.
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, my cell phone, PRINCESS MIA, a blanket…. come on now, this is ME. Of course there’s something pink near me.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Christmas time, I believe.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, Happy Bunny ones. They say “I love boys. They’re stupid.”
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you hot?
I’m actually kind of cool right now.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Kool-Aid. Well, the Disney kind.
12. What are you wearing right now?
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
… about that. I think the last time I went to the car wash MAY have been May of 2006….
I let the rain wash it.
14. Last food that you ate?
Bacon and Cream of Wheat. It was yummy.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Wow, a survey with ALL its questions! That’s a miracle!
Scattergories Meme (I did this before, but I’m doing it again because it’s fun):
SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks!
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
* They have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up!
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl.
1. What is your name: Ronni
2. 4 letter word: Rose
3. Vehicle: Range Rover (2 words!)
4. City: Richmond
5. Boy Name: Ricky
6. Girl Name: Rosa
7. Sound: Roar
8. Occupation: Ranger
9. Celebrity: Richard Dreyfus
10. Beverage: Root beer
11. Food: Rigatoni
12. Something found in a bathroom: Redkin Shampoo
13. Reason for Being Late: Road Rage
14. Cartoon Character: I can’t think of any. What if I use a character with an r-controlled name? Like Prince Charming?
15. Something you shout: Really?!??!
16. Animal: Rooster
17. Body part: Rear end
18. Word to describe you: Risque. Okay, not really, but it’s a fun adjective.