1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
First week of January. I haven’t been to the library in a long time. *all the sadness*
2. Is there anyone you’d like to see return to your life?
3. Have you finished your income tax return?
No. Still waiting on a couple 1099s.
4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I very rarely return stuff, but I’ve never had any problems returning stuff when I’ve done it. Kohl’s is the best, though. So easy and hassle-free.
5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of __n/a__.
6. Is there something you’re still waiting to be returned to you?
Yes. An ARC of LINGER that I lent a friend almost a year ago. In all fairness, I haven’t seen the person who has it in several months.
7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?
I love you, too!
8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
I would go back to March 17, 2008, and bring Aidan to Chicago to live with me.