This is hard for me to do, because anyone who has read this blog for any amount of time knows that I *HATE* winter. HATE. There is a nice spot reserved for me to the left because I hate winter so much. I hope the left is warm and sunny.
To help me through these last few weeks of winter, I decided to try to devise a list of ten good things about winter.
1. The neighbors in the back don’t go outside to smoke and talk every 20 minutes all through the night, therefore keeping me up and making me cranky and tired.
2. The neighbors next door don’t leave their dog outside to bark for hours every evening.
3. No mosquitoes, flies, or other assorted icky/annoying flying things.
4. Smaller likelihood of thunderstorms.
5. Aidan’s birthday and Christmas.
So wow. I could only think of five. Well, that’s something, right?
1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
I wake up, get ready, and take the Blue Line to work. Usually I have to stand, but sometimes I am lucky enough to get a seat. Once at work, I fill up my purple water container, check my email, and fill out the task board. Then there is a meeting. And then work. And more work. Depending on how hungry I am, I may or may not take a lunch. If I skip lunch, I leave early provided we don’t get swamped with work at the last minute. I take the train home, change into some lounging clothes, and relax!
2. Who was the last band you saw live?
Tricky Pixie ♥!
3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not in the slightest.
5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
I always wish I was at Disney World. I also wish Aidan was here with me.
6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
It was mine! July 27, 2008!
7. What’s annoying you right now?
8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
I am a darn good proofreader.
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, “Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?”, what would they say about you? Why?
They’d probably say “She’s a really great proofreader.”
* Saturday 9