I know, I’m late. Please forgive me. The weekend kinda ran away from me. I wanted to continue the tradition of this meme, seeing as I’ve done the first two parts. So, here goes.
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
This is a hard one. I LOVE DESSERT. But I think I have to go with….lemon-flavored things like lemon bars or lemon cake. Strawberries or strawberry sauce drizzled on? BONUS. For example, this thing from The Cheesecake Factory:
I mean, LOOK AT IT. Yum!!!
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
Hug me. Say something really silly. Buy me books.
33. What do the hip people think of you?
Eh. They probably think I try too hard.
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
I bought some Retractable Sharpie markers for my favorite author Sarah Dessen.
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
Subject wise? I didn’t really have one. But based on the teachers? Well, I loved A.P. English with Miss Wheeler, Art with Mr. Petaway, and Honors Biology with Mr. Grubelnick.
36. How many spouses would be about right?
I suppose one is ideal… but I’m on number two and I plan to stay here.
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
LOL. I still can’t talk about it!
38. Have you ever donated money to charity?
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship?
40. Would you ever dump the one you’re with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter?
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
If by “disowned” you meant cut off contact for my own mental well-being, then yes.
42. Would you think it’s OK to cheat on someone if they’ve already cheated on you?
It’s hurtful either way.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
Yes. Yes I have. I still do have fleeting thoughts of becoming a yoga instructor. But I think I’d do well as a teen librarian. Julie planted that idea in my head over a year ago and it’s niggled at me ever since. The thought of going back to school to get my master’s scares me to pieces, especially knowing there probably won’t be a job out there for me when I’m done. But to work with books and teens? That would be AMAZING. Just sayin’. So, we’ll see.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
No. It would be too triggering for me.
Thank you for reading. I need to get to bed soon. And I PROMISE a real update before long. With pictures and everything!!!
Til next time!