1. Movie you love with a passion.
Notice a theme here?
2. Movie you vow to never watch.
The Exorcist or Amityville or any of those types.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless.
I really was blown away by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2. But before then, I think The Boondock Saints did it.
4. Movie you always recommend.
The Boondock Saints.
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for.
The melting pot of blondes. I just don’t get it. There is such a need for more diversity in Hollywood.
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)
Do you mean in person?
Why yes, those are pictures of me posing with LL Cool J and Mario Lopez.
9. Dream cast.
I’m going to say that list I put above of the actors I want to meet. I have no idea what sort of movie they’d all fit into, but it would be cool to see them all together.
10. Favorite actor pairing.
11. Favorite movie setting.
Scotland. (*cough*HOGWARTS*cough) Now I must say that I am really tired of seeing New York City as the setting for so many movies. I mean, really? I know it’s a cool city and all, but there are so many cool places out there. Mean Girls was set in freaking Evanstan, you know?
12. Favorite decade for movies.
I don’t really have one.
13. Chick flick or action movie?
Chick flick. I admit it.
14. Hero, villain, or anti-hero?
Depends on the movie! For example, in Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent is SO AWESOME looking, right? So I like her. It really depends.
15. Black and white or color?
Again, it depends on the movie, but on the whole, I tend to prefer color.