1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
Something Aidan said or did.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
Eating dinner with my family and my luvie Jen.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading web pages.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from ’06.)
I met a lot of people in the writing world. I got an agent. I met Adam. I went to The Grand Canyon. Got my first DSLR camera. 2006 was a pretty good year, actually.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Eleven oh two.”
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Well, I’ve had loads of water. And one lemonade. So I guess two.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Hot pink. I don’t use it unless my hair is straightened, though.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
Jen’s place, a pizza pub, and then The Purple Cow for dessert.
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
A Little Miss Matched change purse. It looks like a sock! Also, my Mickey Mouse wallet.
12. What’s the weather like today?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
Anything that inspires me, especially good music and good books.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Hell plus No.
16. Are you over the age of 35?
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I used to.
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. What does the last text message you received say?
23. Where’s the next place you’re going?
Probably nowhere. Lots of work to do from home today.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Anyone could win that title at any time with me.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn’t be?