1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
The most recent wedding I attended was my own in July 2008! It was on a beach in Chicago. Perfect day.
2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?
I enjoy weddings.
3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?
4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.)
I don’t have a photo blog, but I have my photos all listed on my Flickr account (http://flickr.com/lilrongal)
5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?
I drive less because other drivers in Chicago are batshit and I’m terrified of them.
6. What’s the high temperature today where you are?
The high today was 90F.
7. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Agree, or no?
Definitely agree. I LOVE the heat. I like the feeling of it baking my skin. It’s like a huge hug. The humidity is what makes it hard because it thickens the air and makes it hard to breathe. But the heat? As long as I am hydrated and have shade, I’m totally happy.
8. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been in your life?
I’m going to go with Tuesday. I was in an infrared sauna with temps upwards of 150F. Heaven.
9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion… who’s hot?
Oh gosh. Lots of people. Adam’s hot when he’s all cleaned up and shaved and his hair is awesome. All three of The Traveling Fates (and they can sing too!). Adam Brody. There are loads of people that I genuinely never get tired of looking at. But I can’t think of more of them at the moment, unfortunately!