1. What has been your longest love relationship?
Depends on what sort of love you’re talking about.
2. What was the last gift that you received?
Lots of love and hugs. Oh, and earrings for becoming a member of the Life Force Arts Center.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
Clothes from Old Navy. Books. Music.
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Hm. I used to think Orlando, FL. But I don’t think so anymore. I’m not sure, but wherever it is, it would have NO winter.
5. Who’s your cell provider?
6. What’s your favorite mall store?
7. What’s the longest job that you’ve had? (No parenting does not count!)
I was an administrative secretary at Nationwide for just over five years. I left to pursue work in a publishing company.
8. If you won the lottery, who’d you call first?
Well, it depends on what you mean by “lottery.” If you’re talking about the one that Shirley Jackson wrote about, I wouldn’t consider myself a winner. If you’re talking about scratch off or pick three, I’d just take that money and buy something fun or throw it on the bank. Now, if you’re talking Powerball or MegaMillions or something like that, well….
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
You mean after all the responsible stuff is done? Well, I’d build a bigger home to hold all my books and toys. Then I’d buy more books and toys. And I’d travel. I’d also donate loads to my favorite charities and to schools. And I’d hook up my family and friends. Then I’d TRAVEL!
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
I suppose the Life Force Arts Center counts, although it’s not religious, it’s more spiritual. So I’m going to say “tonight.”
11. What’s the biggest lie that you’ve heard?
Oh ho ho, don’t get me started….
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
We don’t go out. We stay in, eat food, and watch movies!
13. When was the last time that you cried?
14. What food do you hate?
Well, that’s not true. I don’t mind what they do to SOME food. But I can’t stand them as a standalone. For example, I hate when I DISCOVER an onion in a dish. And raw onions turn my stomach. But I don’t mind the flavor they give some foods, as long as it’s subtle. I use onion powder in some of my cooking!
I guess I hate mushrooms more. And I tried. I tried for an entire summer to like them. No go. The texture gets to me.
15. What do you like best about yourself?
I don’t know.
BAHAHAH! In by the skin of my teeth (or the clock, as it may be!)