1. Can you cook?
Yes. Adam would probably disagree because I rarely do cook. However, when I do cook, it’s good.
2. What was your dream growing up?
To live in the suburbs.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing, draw, or play the piano. I’d also love to be able to do elite gymnastics.
4. Favorite place?
5. Favorite vegetable
6. What was the last book you read.
Entice by Carrie Jones
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any tattoos and/or piercings?
9. Worst habit?
10. Do you personally know anybody on blog?
On blog? Do you mean do I personally know anyone who blogs? Yes, yes I do.
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. Negative or optimistic attitude?
I think I’m in the middle.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex?
Try to brainstorm with him to get the hell out.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Well, everything bad that has happened has had something good in it to pull me through.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I hate the sound of footsteps, especially high heels.
16. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Three kitty cats.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
Yes. And the best part is that I learned it years before it became famous. My Spanish (Alicia Chavez) taught me in my Spanish 104 class.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I’d have six-pack abs with no stretch marks.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been married?
24. Bottle or draft?
Neither. Beer sucks.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Exchange it for U.S. dollars, pay off my Capital One, shop a bit, save the rest.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
I don’t really chew bubble gum, but I like Extra.
27. What’s your favorite bar to hang at?
None. Hate bars.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Other people in my way
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?