1. Who was your favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
I don’t remember many of the DJs from when I was a kid, but my parents listened to 108FM, WDMT, and so that’s what I listened to. When I got older and my tastes started changing, I listened to Lynn Toliver on 93FM WZAK, then I started listening to 92FM, can’t remember the call letters. Then, I loved the Open House Party with John Garabedian WHICH APPARENTLY STILL EXISTS! He always had some awesome New Kids on the Block thing going on. And I
was am a huge NKOTB fan.
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
My fairy wings. But that was to a convention, so maybe it wasn’t so weird after all.
3. What was the best part of last weekend?
Hugging my friend Amy aka Claudia Gray
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
a. Getting a whippin’.
b. Getting my favorite things taken away, like having my Michael Jackson posters taken down or no stereo.
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
6. We’re taking your order for breakfast. What would you like?
… and some bacon.
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
Sure. I don’t go all out anymore. Kids don’t come by my place and the past few years I’ve had to work pretty late on Halloween. But I like to partake in candy. And I like to see decorations and costumes.
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
I used to when I lived in a neighborhood that was conducive to such things.
9. What’s the favorite age you’ve been, so far?
Hmmm. That’s a hard one! I can’t say that I have a favorite, to be honest. Each one had its ups and downs.