Sam has BRUNG it with some Disney questions this week. I couldn’t say no.
1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
Yes! Beauty and the Beast.
2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata “means no worries.” Is something worrying you right now?
3) Who is the most optimistic person you know?
Rachel Z. from Moksha.
4) Elton John wrote “Hakuna Matata” but didn’t record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.
Bennie and the Jets. (I probably totally got that wrong, didn’t I?) Also, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me. He sang that one with George Michael.
5) Can you play the piano?
6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you’ll need yellow fever and hepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?
HELL AND ALSO YES.
7) There’s been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you’ll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?
Still thrilled because I’ve always wanted to take a Disney cruise AND go to the Bahamas.
Let’s bring this back to real life — do you have any vacation plans?
June 3, baby. Back to Disney World!
9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?
I have cheap luggage from Target. It’s OK for now. One day I’d like to get really nice, fancy luggage. I guess I figure I don’t travel enough to justify the cost, though.