So, I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted. You know why? I have SO MUCH STUFF to tell you about that when I open the editor to get started, I get overwhelmed, freak out, and close it without typing a thing! Lame!
So I decided to join Marie at Mom Gets Real on her 30 Week Blog Challenge to ease myself into blogging again.
So, here goes!
01. I still sleep with a teddy bear.
02. I have a super strong sense of smell. This is a blessing and a curse.
03. My fingernails grow really fast.
04. I hate peeing. There are so many better things I could be doing.
05. My son thinks I’m the coolest mom ever because I play video games with him and I’m even good at some of them.
06. Certain sounds annoy the crap out of me. Among them are footsteps (especially ones made with clicky high heels), mouth noises like chewing, kissing, and whispering, and TVs through walls or floors.
07. I don’t know how to ride a bike.
08. I am always worrying about what people are thinking of me. And most of the things I figure they’re thinking aren’t nice.
09. I play with my earlobes to relax.
10. I’d rather hang out at home than go out, unless it’s to a restaurant.
11. I’m obsessed with bananas but I don’t like to eat them.
12. Almost every person I meet is shocked when I tell them my real age.
13. I don’t feel like I’m the age I am at all.
14. Except for Aidan’s birthday and Christmas, I hate winter.
15. I think I’m awkward looking most of the time.