At the request of lamplamp, I am posting this survey on my site. Well, I had to change #8 because it didn’t apply to me. But here you go. ‘Cause y’all know how I’m addicted to these things.
Answer me in my comments, pretty please?
01. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
02. Am I loveable?
03. How long have you known me?
04. When and how did we first meet?
05. What was your first impression?
06. Do you still think that way about me now?
07. What do you think my weakness is?
08. Do you think I’ll have more children?
09. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When’s the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your LiveJournal and see what I say about you?
Okay, I’m going to bed now. No, really, I am.
Good night, says the clean one.
1: Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2: I will respond (here); I’ll ask you five questions.
3: You’ll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4: You’ll include this explanation.
5: You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Answers to Helen’s (mindmirror) questions:
1. How do you deal with grief?
Not very healthily. I always feel like I need to be strong for at least one other person, so I tend to numb myself. Only to have some sort of meltdown later over something small and insignificant.
2. Do you think Bush will win the election?
3. What do you think of abortion?
I am very torn on this issue. On the one hand, I think it’s denying someone the chance to live. But on the other, what about the situations where a baby would not be warranted; as in the case of incest or rape? For ME, abortion is never an option. For me, I am pro-life. And I do believe that life begins at conception.
4. Is local or world news more important? (if you had to choose one)
Oh gosh! You’re asking the person who even rarely watches the news! Well, if I had to choose, I’d say local, only because it affects me so greatly in the here and now.
5. What is one of your buttons?
Hmm. One of my buttons. I think when people insult my faith. Funny; today in Sunday school, we were just taught that Christians are and always will be hated by the “world.” I find that to be true in a lot of cases. They think I’m a freak because I love Jesus, or they automatically assume I am a hypocrite, a fundamentalist, a legalist, uptight, prudish, all kinds of things. Without even getting to know me. So, being called those names–being thrown the trite anti-Christian insults is a button. Actually, any kind of uncalled for insult is a button for me….
YOU ALL HAD BETTER ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!!!
start guilt trip
I mean, I went through all the trouble of stealing these questions from chinkysdownyo, the least you could do is try to answer them and put your replies in my comments. ::angelic smile::
/end guilt trip
Pleeeassssseeee? I’m very interested in your responses.
1) What’s my *real* name?
2) Where did we meet?
3) How long have you known me?
4) How well do you think you know me?
5) Do I smoke?
6) Do I use narcotics?
7) What was your first impression of me?
What’s my age?
9) What’s my (natural) hair & eye color?
10) Have you ever had a crush on me?
11) What’s one of my favorite things to do?
12) What was one of the first things I said to you?
13) What is one of my favorite bands?
14) What’s my best feature?
15) Am I shy or outgoing?
16) Would you say I’m funny?
17) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
18) Any special talents I have?
19) Would you consider me a friend?
20) Have you ever seen me cry?
21) What would a good nickname for me be?
22) Am I in love? If so, who with?
23) Now, ask me a question here:
24) Say anything to me here:
THANK YOU! You have made my weekend!