Comments Off on Protected: Emo
I’ve about had it with this apartment complex.
1. Friday night/Saturday morning, some jerk decided he needed to do his car repairs right then. Right outside my bedroom window. He revved his engine for an hour and a half. From 12:30 to 2:00am.
2. The lady across the hall asked me if she could use my phone. When I told her I was going to bed and that I needed to talk to Adam before I did so, she stood in the hall and yelled that I was a “damned liar” before going into her apartment and slamming the door.
3. The neighbor downstairs no longer has his loud sexfests because he and his girlfriend broke up, but he still blasts crappy music for 90 to 120 minutes almost every evening while he works out. His work out grunts sound like sex sounds.
4. The lady across the hall also stands at her door and yells “SHUT THAT DAMN NOISE” for no reason. I don’t hear any sounds. There is no way she can hear me typing on my computer. But she’ll stand there and yell and yell and yell. It’s really annoying. The management won’t do anything about it. They’ve tried but now, I think they just figure we have to deal with her.
5. Let’s not forget the chronic door slammer.
6. … and the really stinky apartment (I’m pretty sure it’s the door slammer’s.). It’s so bad that the management had to put those automatic air freshener things in the hall.
How long ’til I move to Chicago?
Comments Off on Over The Moon
I lost my sidebar, and all the info that was in it!
My list of books I’d read. Gone.
My quotes. Gone.
What the fuck happened?
It had to have happened when I was moving my computer–the mouse was clicking like crazy.
Sigh. How sad.
Actually how ANNOYING.
Well, I know I read 61 books this year. I guess that’s all that matters. But still, I LIKED having that record. And the bad thing is that I’d been meaning to transfer that information over to a Word Doc for the longest time. I guess it’s too late now.
Comments Off on OH SHIT
Comments Off on Protected: [Venting] GRAR
I can’t seem to get on top of the damn cleaning. I clean and I pick up and I tidy only for the EXACT same mess to appear not even four hours later. What am I doing wrong? Why can’t Chris and Aidan pick up their messes when they’re done?
Okay, I understand that Aidan is a little guy and needs more coaching. I just saw the family room–the SAME room I picked up no fewer than three times in the past week. Blankets, toys, clothes, possible candy wrappers (I simply stopped looking by then) all over the floor. I’m about ready to pull my hair out.
I mean, the house is good-sized, so I usually only do one or two rooms at a time. The hardest for me to take care of are the master bedroom and the family room. The guest room is rarely used, so I don’t have to mess with that one as much. Aidan’s room–he likes to change clothes a million times a day, but it’s nothing to stuff clothing back into the drawers. But the paper and the toys and the blankets and CHRIS’s Dang Clothing and HOCKEY GEAR, ACK. Drives me insane. I see people’s homes and they always look so tidy. Lived in but not a fall down mess. So what am I doing wrong??
The loft. I just tidied it up yesterday. It’s a pigsty AGAIN. Toys, papers, all over the floor. I’m feeling stretched thin and worn out and **really** cranky. I just got Aidan to bed–that took some work, let me tell you. He’s at that age where he is stalling in regards to anything–eating, sleeping, whatever. And… the child has begun talking back.
Me: Aidan, don’t write on your arm.
Aidan: I’m NOT!
On top of that, I’m out of chocolate chip cookie dough. That really makes me unhappy. I was really looking forward to two “cookies” tonight. (I get the ready bake cookies. Yummy).
Thank God for 3 Musketeers.
Signing off, devouring chocolate, reading Miss Snark and generally feeling like poop for making Aidan go to bed even though it’s totally justifiable because it’s nearly 1am.
Comments Off on So frustrating…