Here are my goals – to be reached by September 21, 2004:
- Weigh solid 105 pounds. No more fluctuating.
- Pay off one credit card.
- Have manuscript queried.
- Save $$.
- Memorize 3 Bible verses
All of these will require tremendous amounts of discipline. So, I have to put some rules into place:
- No eating after 9pm (especially JUNK FOOD).
- Watch the food I eat–cut down on the junk food and sugar.
- No frivolous spending (this one’s going to hurt).
- NO MORE CHARGING FOR CLOTHES/BOOKS/CDs, etc.
- Make more time for God.
I have to really start taking better care of myself. Getting to bed earlier, for one. For some reason, I just wake up around 9pm, and I get all creative and hyper. It kind of sucks.
But oh well. I’m a night owl. May as well accept it.