Comments Off on Protected: I HATE p#r.n & other vents
Month: June 2004
Here are my goals – to be reached by September 21, 2004:
- Weigh solid 105 pounds. No more fluctuating.
- Pay off one credit card.
- Have manuscript queried.
- Save $$.
- Memorize 3 Bible verses
All of these will require tremendous amounts of discipline. So, I have to put some rules into place:
- No eating after 9pm (especially JUNK FOOD).
- Watch the food I eat–cut down on the junk food and sugar.
- No frivolous spending (this one’s going to hurt).
- NO MORE CHARGING FOR CLOTHES/BOOKS/CDs, etc.
- Make more time for God.
I have to really start taking better care of myself. Getting to bed earlier, for one. For some reason, I just wake up around 9pm, and I get all creative and hyper. It kind of sucks.
But oh well. I’m a night owl. May as well accept it.
Comments Off on GOALS
(then copy it to your journals so I can answer yours)
– I ____ Ronni.
– Ronni is ____.
– I think Ronni should _____.
– Ronni needs ______.
– I want to ____________ Ronni.
– Ronni reminds me of _______.
– Without Ronni _______.
– My memories of Ronni are ________.
– Ronni can be __________.
– Worst thing about Ronni is _________.
– Best thing about Ronni is _________.
– I am ________ with Ronni.
Comments Off on From Katie (live4himalways)
The optimistic feelings continue to build for you, but today can throw you a curve ball as you are sidetracked to deal with some information that can change everything. You are feeling pretty sure of yourself — even lucky. You’re ready to take on whatever comes your way. But you are being advised today to sidestep some of the intensity, for it can distract you from what is really on your plate.
So, isn’t that first sentence right on? And I checked this AFTER I got the news this morning. Ha ha ha. Except, I don’t feel so sure or lucky. Although… it IS job security.
Comments Off on Today’s AOL Horoscope:
Comments Off on Protected: Ok, this sucks.