1. What time do you get up?
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Adam Brody. Because he’s the biggest dork ever. And he’s rich and famous and would probably pay.
3. Gold or Silver?
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The last Harry Potter.
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A blueberry cake donut and water.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
8. What/who inspires you?
Reading good books, music.
9. What is your middle name?
10. Beach, City or Country?
They all have wonderful qualities. Country-quiet and pretty. Beach- the OCEAN, sand. City- Life, culture, shopping.
11. Favorite ice cream?
Maggie Moos – chocolate with M&M mix-in.
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
I hate popcorn.
13. Favorite color?
14. Favorite sandwich?
Corned or roast beast.
15. What kind of car do you drive?
16. What characteristic do you despise?
Stupidity and rudeness.
17. Favorite flower?
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia or Japan.
19. What color is your bathroom?
I have three. One is rose, one is light green, the other is flat white.
20. Favorite brand of clothing?
21. Where would you retire to?
It doesn’t matter where. I just want to retire period.
22. Favorite day of the week?
23. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to counseling, drove, ate KFC and hung out with Holly and Chris. I was depressed so I wouldn’t have cared what happened, actually.
24. Where were you born?
25. Favorite sport to watch:
26. What fabric detergent do you use?
27. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I hate cola.
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. Oh yes.
29. What is your shoe size?
30. Do you have any pets?
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I don’t know. Somewhere winter does not happen, probably.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My cute panties. Not really. I don’t really have a favorite.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Alicia Keys – The Diary of Alicia Keys.
4. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
5. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’m learning guitar.
6. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports Car. A silver Audi TT roaster, to be specific.
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
8. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
I have too many to name. Dang it.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
10. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I think it might be to read minds.
11. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
A smiley face.
12. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Not so much.
13. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
14. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A sleeping bag, a stroller, stuff I didn’t feel like dealing with.
15. FROM WHOM DID YOU RECEIVE THIS?
Jen*Jen <3 17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Spaghetti. 18. Last book you read? I just finished "When He Was Wicked" by Julia Quinn. Now I am reading "Sybil at Sixteen" by Susan Beth Pfeffer. In other words, these are the things that annoy me about work: 1. Conference room requests. Especially LAST MINUTE requests. 2. Other people typing. 3. Meetings. The incessant amount of meetings. I don't know. Just the thought of life is draining me for some reason. At work, it's RONNI GIMME I WANT HELP ME CAN YOU I NEED DO THIS FOR ME then I go home and it's the same thing from Aidan and then from Chris. No wonder I'm drained. Bah. So, President Bush will be at Nationwide Arena tomorrow. I'm trying to convince my boss to either: 1. Let me work from home. 2. Let me take a vacation day. You see, by the time I get done at the chiropractor's and get to work, it's around 9am. They are recommending we get to work at 8:30am. They are giving away the garage parking spots to those who park in the Arena Surface lots. NOT COOL. They are closing the roads I take into downtown from Powell. Double not cool. And they are expecting traffic delays starting early to mid afternoon into the evening. They're heavily encouraging people to look into flex time or other solutions. I'm all for that. I know I won't have anywhere to park, and I know that traffic will be crazy tomorrow. So, I want to stay home. I need to stay home. I feel like I should stay home. So I shall. And I'm taking all of my CDs too. I need more music in my iPod. Guess what? I found my janet CD. It was buried in one of my desk drawers at work. Along with almost all of my other Janet Jackson CDs. I should have known. Alright. I don't have anything else to write. So later, gaters.