I thought I’d try to get through another day without updating, but that’s not the case, obviously.
I went for my eye exam today. Stupid insurance won’t cover my frames because I got contacts last year. Grr. So I had to pay $211 with all the overages (thin lenses, anti-reflective coating) and such for a new pair of glasses. I could have dealt with the drill-mounts I guess, but they are high maintanance.
The good news is that my prescription is the same, so I CAN wear the drill-mounts if I feel like hassling with them (they are a nice pair of glasses) but now I get a really cute pair of maxstudio glasses too. Ones that won’t be such a pain to maintain. I should have them in a week. In the meantime, since I wore my glasses to the place and the doctor gave me contacts to wear out, they gave me a free glasses case. It’s bright pink and tres cute.
Smells funny, though.
Heard at the Chiropractor yesterday:
Whiny Kid Voice: Mattttheewwwww! (mumble whine whine)
Matthew: I didn’t say that, my butt did.
Little boys crack me up. I wonder what kind of gems Aidan will spout when he gets older.
I’m hungry but I have no clue what I want to eat. Nothing sounds very appealing, so I’ve been munching on jelly beans trying to get some sort of clue. Maybe I’ll get Panera for dinner. Oh, but that involves effort and money. Although, it’s been a long time since I’ve had it. Mmmm. Asiago roast beef and chicken noodle soup, followed by a cinammon crunch or dutch apple bagel for dessert. Yummmm.
Drama club meeting tonight, but first a stop at the Post Office.
T h e | b a s i c s | a n d | s t u f f . . .
– Name: Ronni
– Birthplace: Ohio
– B-day Month: December
– Current Location:
– Eye color: Hazel
– Hair color: Blondish-Brown.
– Height: 5’2
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
– Your heritage:
– Shoes you wore today: Black oxfords
– Your weakness: Hypersensitivity, procrastination, lack of organization
– Your strengths: Loyal and generous
– Your fears: Rejection, The Future
– Your perfect pizza: Ham and Cheese
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Get over my fear of taking a risk with writing and become a best-selling author.
– Your thoughts first waking up: What do I have to do today?
– Your bedtime: I intend to be in bed by 11:30ish, it’s usually after midnight, though.
– Your most missed memory: umm…
– Pepsi or Coke: Neither
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Either
– Single or Group dates: I don’t date.
– Best friends: Rob, Becky, Jen*Jen, Ivy, Andy, Bizzy
– Adidas or Nike:
– Lipton ice tea or Nestea: I don’t care.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
– Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither.
– Smoke: No.
– Cuss: Unfortunately.
– Take a shower everyday: Yes
– Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes.
– Want to go to college: I’m done with college.
– Where: Ohio State University.
– Like(d) high school: No.
– Want to get married: Already married.
– Believe in yourself: No
– Get motion sickness: Sometimes
– Think you’re attractive: Yes
– Think you’re a health freak: No
– Get along with your parent(s): Yes
– Like thunderstorms: No.
– Play an instrument: Not seriously, just for fun (guitar)
– Ambition: FULL TIME SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR!
– Country/Place you would most like to visit: Austrailia
I n | t h e | p a s t | m o n t h . . .
– Drank alcohol: Yes
– Smoked: Yes
– Done a drug: No
– Gone on a date: No
– Gone to the mall: Yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
– Eaten sushi: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Been dumped: No
– Gone skating: No
– Made homemade cookies: No
– Gone skinnydipping: No
– Dyed your hair: No
– Stolen anything: No
H a v e | y o u | e v e r . . .
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
– If so, was it mixed company: N/A
– Been extremely trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
– Been caught, you know: ?
– Been called a tease: No
– Gotten beaten up: No
– Shoplifted: When I was five and didn’t know any better…
– Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. NEVER do that, it backfires when the real you insists on popping out.
– Age you hope to be married: N/A
– Described your dream wedding: N/A
– Thought about how you want to die: I have, but not so much anymore.
G u y | s t u f f . . .
– Best eye colour: Blue
– Best hair colour: Brown
– Short or long hair: Curly-ish
– Height: Taller than me
– Best weight: Fit
– Best articles of clothing: Jeans
– Best first date location: ?
– Best first kiss location: ?
I n | y o u r | l i f e . . .
# of drugs taken illegally: 1
# of people I could trust with my life: 2
# of CDs that I own: HAHA, No clue!
# of piercings: 1
# of tattoos: 0
# of scars on my body: I don’t know.
S p e c i f i c s . . .
– What kind of shampoo do you use? Optimum Care
– What are you most scared of? Fire
– What are you listening to right now? Coheed and Cambria
– Who is the last person that called you? The Ops Coordinator
– How many buddies are online right now? ?
– How many are away: ?
– What would you change about yourself? Don’t get me started.
F a v o r i t e . . .
– Colour: Pink!
– Food: Spaghetti
– Boy’s name(s): Aidan
– Girl’s name(s): Ariel
– Subject(s) in school: In college, I liked “dance” the best.
– Animal(s): Giraffe
– Sport(s): Gymnastics
H a v e | y o u | e v e r . . .
– Given anyone a bath? Yup.
– Got high? Yes
– Bungee jumped? Not yet.
– Made yourself throw up? Tried to.
– Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Not that I recall.
– Pictured your crush naked?
– Actually seen your crush naked?
– Cried when someone died? Yes
– Lied? Yes
– Fallen for your best friend? No
– Been rejected? Yes
– Rejected someone? Yes
– Used someone? I’m sure I have.
– Done something you regret? YES!
R i g h t | n o w . . .
– Clothes you’re wearing: Cords, white cami, white blouse with purple flowers from Aeropostale
– Music you’re listening to: Coheed and Cambria, still.
– Time where you are: 10:31am
– Annoyance thats… eh, annoying you: Nothing really.
– Smell you’re… eh, smelling: None, really.
– Favourite artist:
– Favourite Group: I don’t have a favorite.
– Current Desktop picture: Aidan!!!
– Book you’re reading: The Boyfriend List
– CD in the player: Britney Spears – Do Something (import single)
– DVD in the player: Brokedown Palace
L a s t | p e r s o n | y o u . . .
– Touched: I don’t think I’ve touched anyone since Sunday, so that would be Christy, I think. Unless you count the cats, then that would be Lucy or Gracie.
– Hugged: Christy, probably.
– IMed: Rob
– Yelled at: Chris, probably.
– Felt sorry for: No comment.
– Missed terribly: Rob.
– Felt loved by:
– Spoke to: Kristina
– Cried to: Aimzy and/or Becky
– Cried over: It’s too pathetic to mention.
P e o p l e | A s s o c i a t i o n . . .
(Name the people that you associate with the following words)
– Open minded: Rob
– Arrogant: Chad
– Insecure: Emily (yoimemily)
– Interesting: Andy
– Random: Myself
– Attractive: Too many to name.
– Smart: Tyler
– Moody: Myself, Aidan
– Ambitious: Tyler
– Healthy: No one
– Shy: No one
– Difficult: Boss #1
– Buffed: N/A
– Bored easily: Kimmy
– Drunk: N/A
– Responsible: Tyler
– Obsessive: Myself
– Angry: N/A
– Sad: Megan (megnita)
– Happy: Joshua A. or Katie P.
– Hyper: Joshua A.
– Talkative: Brian P.
– Illegal: N/A
– Porn: N/A
– Cute: Ciana (starrlyte)
– Violent: N/A
– Unpredictable: Kelly P
– Repetition: N/A
– Drama: NO COMMENT! HAHAHA!
W h o | d o | y o u | w a n t | t o . . .
– Kill: No one, or myself at times.
– Slap: No Comment.
– Get really wasted with: Rob
– Get high with: LoL
– Look like: No one.
– Talk to face to face: Lots.
– Talk to indirectly (on the phone, online etc.): Lots.
R a n d o m . . .
– In the morning I look like: I don’t know, I don’t look in the mirror. Probably really tired.
– All I need is: To be appreciated and loved. And my computer. And my friends and money and food…
– Love is: …
– Coke or Pepsi: …
– Flowers or candy: Candy. Cheap candy, like Reese’s Pieces. None of that boxes of chocolate crap.
Y o u r | t h o u g h t s . . .
– I know: my name.
– I want: more money.
– I have: a car.
– I wish: I could be rich and not have to work.
– I hate: being taken advantage of and treated badly.
– I fear: tornadoes, fire, and Hell.
– I hear: music and talking.
– I just: dream about the impossible all the time.
– I search: for so much…
– I wonder: if the bank account is going to be okay.
– I regret: tons.
– I’m hurt by: rejection and being taken advantage of.
– I like: sleeping, music, spaghetti, and Aidan.
– I hate: being taken for granted.
A – Age you got your first kiss: 16.75
B – Band listening to right now: The Postal Service
C – Crush: I don’t have one.
D – Dad’s name: Andrew
E – Easiest person to talk to: Rob or Becky
F – Favorite bands at the moment: The Postal Service
G – Gummy Worms or Gummy Bears: Worms
H – Hometown: Cleveland, OH
I – Instruments: BAHAHA.
J- Junior High: Whitney Young Intermediate (now Middle) School
K – Kids: One two-year old named Aidan.
L – Longest car ride ever: Um… 22 hours.
M – Mom’s name: Lenora
N – Nicknames: Ronni, Little Baby, Banana Girl
O – One wish: *sigh*
P – Phobia of: Thunderstorms/tornadoes
Q – Quote: “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” – Cicero
R – Reason to smile: Being with my friends.
S – Song you sang last: “Falling for You” – Jem
T- Time woke up: 6:40am
U – Unknown fact about me:
V – Vegetable you hate: ONIONS
X – X-rays you’ve had: Dental, back, neck, wrist, arm, elbow…
Y – Yummy food: Spaghetti
Z – Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
There is a childfree LJ community, I wonder if there is one for people who only want to have one child and who are sick of others telling them they NEED to have more.
‘Til next time…